Parent reviews for Lost Highway

Lost Highway Poster Image

Worth it for Loggia

A slow and brooding film that is not to be understood but rather experienced and allowed to roll with it on the ride it wishes to take you on. The acting is strong with performers against type and it's all very Lynchian. Loggia of course stands out with his rant on tailgaters which makes the film worth it. The Stanwyckisization of Arquette is consistent and that male gaze that Lynch infuses all of his films with is ever present here too.
One of Lynch’s weaker films, but nonetheless worth watching. It’s violent but briefly so, sexual but not overt or graphic. It’s more surreal and disturbing in tone than in content. Good movie anyhow, I recommend it.

Good Lynch film

Interesting but inconclusive

"nor does it lend itself to much discussion"?

I've been discussing this film for 18 years. Maybe the reviewer is not asking the right questions.

Lynch fan

i think that this us a great movie as a Lynch fan, although like most of his movies are not for kids as well as this one. it is confusing and disturbing like all of his movies.

Weird, just plain weird

I am a huge fan of Lynch and I must say this might be ne of the wierdest movies I have ever seen. Its good ut it requires alot of thinking to figure it out.