All teen and kid member reviews for Lucas

Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 14, 2011
LEARNING

Classic, a football movie everyone will love!

Parents need to know that this 1980's sports drama will be way to adult for most kids. This movie takes a realistic look at adolescent life. But yeah, younger audiences will not understand this movie. Anyways, the violence is all sports related, football pile on's. The last pile on results in a severe injury. There is quite a bit of profanity (sh-t, ass, damn, hell, piss and 1 use of f--k). There is also teenage drinking. But other than that, teens will surely love this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEmma80slover June 26, 2013

Sweetest movie ever!

Such a sweet and cute movie!!! I love it!! One of my faves! Nothing too bad, except one use of the f-word at the end, and a few uses of the s-word. In a boy's shower scene, they make jokes about the sizes of their you-know-whats, and you briefly see football players in their jockstraps. A very sweet, funny, and great movie!!! Highly recommended!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMcCartneyHaim March 22, 2014

I love this movie! Corey Haim was amazing!

This is a very great 80s coming of age movie with a lot of heart. It made me cry actually because of how truly sweet it was. The characters are in high school so there is a bit of language and sexual references but it is very mild! It mainly focuses on a 14 year old boy Lucas (Corey Haim) who is very tiny for his age and is kind of nerdy and falls for a 16 year old girl in a very innocent way. I really wish it was like that now a days! It's a really sweet movie and I watched it with the kids I babysit who are 8 and 11 and they fell in love with the movie as well!:)