All parent member reviews for Lucky Number Slevin

Adult Written byAker August 3, 2011

Great movie but parents should know what they are getting into

Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bymdeeter October 10, 2012

A great movie for adults.

A super-awesome movie for adults. The story-line is great... has some really great twists. One of my favorite movies. Not for kids: Has two sex scenes which show some canine-style sex between a fully-naked man and a fully-naked woman.
Parent Written byMattP 3 June 12, 2016

Good but with caution.

It's a great plot line! It's rough for the first part with 2 sex scene and talk about Slevin's penis with Slow and Elvis using sex vulgarity in referring to the Virgin Mary. Violent but not over the top.
Adult Written bycallofduty5 October 17, 2010

delivers the message

This movie is clearly off for kids still i enjoyed it really much characters are kinda "not good role models" and violence is strong however its not like rambo or anything but still you may enjoy the movie. Sex and other stuff is moderate so if your kids have watched godfather films they may like this one
Parent of a 17 year old Written bygabystarship December 31, 2009

older teens can appreciate this

i think that a child couldn't tolerate the maturity of this movie, but a normal 13/14/15 year old defiantly could follow the awesome story line, i personally love this movie, even though the role model is terrible and just about getting revenge, it sure is a good movie.
Adult Written byllarson April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMrsLuzius April 9, 2008

Great Movie (just not for kids)

My husband and I went to see this movie when it was first released, we left our girls with a babysitter, thank goodness we did. It was a good movie with many great actors, it was insanly violent and had very harsh language, but all and all I would see it again. Sad beginning, semi-confusing story, twisted ending. I give it two thumbs up!