Kid reviews for Lucy

Lucy Poster Image

1 person found this helpful.

Loud

from The Loud House

Liu

Great Movie

Ignore the fact that some of the science is incorrect (its only a movie after all) and its a great movie. Its interesting and fun, but does have lots of violence including people being shot and beaten. It has some gory scenes, including her bloody wound in her stomach and there is talk of drugs, including some bad people inserting a packet of drugs inside of her. This movie is great for teens and adults to enjoy.

Boring But Interesting

The film was fine but it was a bore. People who are into science and stuff will possibly like the movie but otherwise in general the whole movie is like a school science lesson. But, one thing i noticed was that Scarlett Johanssons acting was incredible. There are some brief sexual content and also a crime involving drugs etc. I would recommend it from age 14+

oommmggggg

this IS the movie!!!! Now this is what i'm talking about!!!! THIS IS INDESCRIBABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!

I loved it, and so did my family. I suggest not showing this to anyone who doesn't know about drugs or "mature bad guys". There is quite a bit of blood, but nothing over the top. I believe that Lucy is a great role model, for the fact that she fought for "the good team", and made sure not to loose her emotions. It has very creative sciency themes, but barely anything went over my head. Great family movie for families with preteens and teens.

Perfect description

I don’t like scary movies so I never watched it and I still not interested in them because of the violence. But the summary of the story was really good because it told the story for people that are never going to watch it like me so thank you so much!

Lucy