Parent reviews for Lullaby

Lullaby Movie: Poster

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Annoying and inappropriate for children

Lots of jump scares, but Being new parents, and I might add a baby constantly crying for the first hour of it, not only did I find it annoying but definitely inappropriate for younger children under 17 years old, the content and scares alone children wouldn't understand.

LOVED IT!!

It was such a perfect horror movie. The actors were great, the plotline was amazing, and it was so creepy in all the right ways. The scares were bone chilling which really makes for a good horror atmosphere. The best thing about it though, was how interested I was throughout the whole movie, I couldn't even look away for a second or else I would have missed something. 10/10 Would recommend this movie to anyone that loves a good scare!! I hope there will be a second one made... 🙏❤ I have read other people's reviews and I just don't understand why everyone hated the movie so much. They say that it's just like all the other horror movies but you watched them and liked them so what is wrong with this one. Part of this movies charm is having a feeling of what is going to happen next because it builds up a feeling inside you to make the scares have even more of an effect. I watched this movie with my dad and he is picky when it comes to horror movies and he even said that the movie was good. I think you should at least give it a chance if you are debating on watching it.