All teen and kid member reviews for MacGruber

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2010

Question

Well, I'm in a bind so this is more of a question then a review. I want to see it, as well as my brother whom is 14, and I'm 11. MY dad says it's up to me, and we will go see Iron Man 2 or something while my brother watches Macgruber tomorrow, since were going to the theater and My bro insists on watching it. We have seen the skits, love it, and are thrilled to watch the movie but I think I might not want to open myself up to it. I mean I know a lot of cusses, sex, etc., I don't think there would be a lot of stuff being "Revealed" but I want opinions.
Teen, 14 years old Written byferhall August 3, 2011

It is violent but teens should have no problem

It is violent, has sex and language. These things are used to make the movie funny. If your kid is 12-15 it is a judgment call. It is not a great movie but is very funny. I enjoyed the movie. if your teen has trouble telling reality from movie this is not the movie for them. Most teens will have no problems with this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjrfredrick May 20, 2010

Haven't seen it won't judge

Here's an idea don't just judge a movie on commercials alone please don't choose not to see it because of a few scenes of fleeting violence in the commercials
Teen, 14 years old Written byRobert Stiles November 24, 2016

The Funniest Movie Ever, But I Wasn't Able To See It

Actually, This Movie Is Mostly For The Laughs, What A Great Movie, I Think It's The Funniest Movie, This Film Mostly Has Very Strong Language, Also Strong Bloody Violence. I Would Say It's For Adults, I Would Die Laughing Seeing This.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 5, 2012

Pretty funny crude comedy

Crude humor and sexuality. Some bloody violence and nudity. A teen could probably handle it, and enjoy it more than and adult.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeanryan132 November 27, 2010

Ok for teens

Great movie for teens!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 September 9, 2010
This movie was actually pretty funny. if you liked hot rod ull love this. there is some nudity and two sex scenes. but besides that its only swearing and violence (throat rips)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJWilliams303 May 23, 2010
This was one of the best comedy movies i have ever seen. It does have a lot of blood and language but the blood is mostly comical. There are 2 sex scenes that are pretty graphic but they're mostly funny than disturbing. Definately a movie for anyone who loves the macgruber series on snl.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmberLovesYou May 22, 2010
Kids are growing, they understand this. I enjoyed it.
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2010

not for anybody

i to have seen the comercial it looks horrible