Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 9 kid reviews

Sort by:

Camp Film Deals With Tween Grief In A Light Way

While maintaining a light tone throughout, Magic Camp does lightly deal with the loss of a parent, as well as the effects it has on a tween. Nevertheless, the film is plenty of fun for fans of magic and Disney. Expect some mild kissing in a fairly fun camp adventure.

Magic Camp

I watched this a while ago and forgot to put my rating! This movie is about 4 teams competing in a magic contest.

A magical movie!!!

I like this movie because this movie involves magic!!! I liked the part when girl holded the pigeon and scare the boys!!! I would do a parody film and some parts with no spoilers!!!

A great movie ever!

Wow! I will do my own magic someday

Magic camp review

This is a great movie! This movie is really fun and really different of Disney, it’s really enjoyable movie for all the family to watch! This movie is also really funny and has good messages like never give up. This movie has one kiss in. Where to watch: Disney+

Worst Movie you can Watch on Disney+

This is probably the worst movie I've watched on Disney+. I had to watch a few other movies to wash out that trash. The acting is horrible, such a cliché story line ** SPOILER** A kid's dad dies and end up accepting it in the end, very cliche. For example, Onward, any Disney Channel show, you get the idea.

Awesome Movie!

Great Movie Disney! Definitely 7 and up. Great messages about if you try a lot more, you will suck a lot less. Not that much violence in the movie so it's definitely on my recommendation list!

Good movie

This was a great movie,had a lot of valuable messages too,but they could have improved the comedy in it a little.This is a must watch movie...........Fine for ages above 6

Good family movie

This is a good family movie. The campers are diverse, and characters that bully learn their mistakes and apologize. Two former campers make amends about their past and become friends again. Overall, a good family movie with messages about losing a family member and moving past old rivalries.