Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 13 parent reviews

Sort by:

Amazing film!

Amazing for children, shows kids how to Dance and more! I think children who are into dancing should watch this movie and more. Wonderful movie for all sorts of dancers!

NOT A MOVIE FOR KIDS OR TEENS

A funny yet Inappropriate movie my mouth was open in shock the whole time. The whole movie was inappropriate .It had sexual scenes basically the entire movie not something any kid or even teenager should see I think it should be aged 21 and up.

super sexy boys!!! whooo

yesh like it say good

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

The girls and I went out and saw this movie! So much fun but ding-dongs flying everywhere! NOT FOR KIDS!!

Should pose no issues for older and mature teens but unsuitable for kids

Despite what other users may have you believe, this is well crafted drama by Steven Soderbergh, and much more than a gratuitous comedy centered around male stripping. Overall, the film does offer positive messages and, for the most part, paints a rather bleak picture of the male stripping business. As would be expected from a film of this nature, there are frequent scenes of partial nudity and fairly strong references to sexual activity (however, many of these references are far tamer than you might expect from a film of this nature.) There is also one notable, and comic, scene in which a man enlarges his penis with a pump (his penis is out of focus, but in full view, during an extended shot). There is also frequent use of strong language (f*ck) and some drug use and references to drug dealing. The film shouldn't cause many issues for older teenagers, but parents should be cautious when it comes to under 15's.

Girl's Night Out

Not for kids at all, but fun for an adult girls night out. The story is seriously lacking, but there is no shortage of nice looking men.

A waste of money

Aside from Channing Tatum and his good looks and dancing ability, this is a waste of time and a movie that I would not want anyone under 21 seeing. Too much drug use, profanity etc, AND it is cheesy and weird.

Don't bother...

I am SO relieved that this website didn't have the 'if you watch this with your kids, you could talk about' message. They do that for so many movies that I could not imagine parents wanting to watch with their kids (or vice versa.) Not a movie worth seeing.

Should be R everywhere

I felt compelled to rate this because for some unbelievable reason this is rated 14A in Canada not R! This is NOT at all appropriate for any 14 year old! Of course it's about strippers but the sex and sexuality alone should have gotten this movie and R rating.