All teen and kid member reviews for Magic Mike

Teen, 14 years old Written byBonesAndBooth1424 July 28, 2012

Hottest movie ever..

Loved it. I mean...c'mon...Channing Tatum x) Kids, this is a movie worth sneaking into.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychanningtatumlover21 June 1, 2014

iffy for teens

im a teen and i watched it. i was ok. if your a mature teen over 13 or 14 i think you will be okay.
Teen, 17 years old Written byErFaith July 31, 2012

Think it over but don't say no

This isn't the most amazing movie out there but it really is a must see. Parents should probably watch out for all the nudity and stripping however there isn't an overwhelming amount of sex. Parents- don't be dead set against this movie but talk to your teenagers about it.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2013

Mintest film ever!!!!!!!

I was 11 years old when I watched magic mike and I watched it on sky movies because I typed in the pin for my sky box because I have it in my room and while I was watching the film I actually wasn't suprised at all the nudity and the stripping because at the end of the day who doesn't wanna see channing tatum get his kit off,because I ain't met anyone who wouldn't want him to and it is real life what went on in that film because it does happen everyday but behind all the sex and partying there was an actual real good storyline in that film because he falls in love with a girl who didn't approve of any of the stripping and stuff so it was worth the watch and to be fair all I did on the rude bits were piss myself laughing because I'm quite an immature person if I do say so myself and I will say that my mum knows that I watched magic mike and she watched it aswell because she likes Matthew mconaughey so it is one of the best films I've ever seen in my whole life and you see them pump up channing a penis to make it look bigger before he goes on stage,and u see that in the film where they pump up his penis
Teen, 13 years old Written bytypenamehere July 28, 2012

Terrible, don't see it

Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer are the only decent actors in this film. Cody Horn is drab and boring, Olivia Munn uses no facial expression and speaks with no emotion. I could go on. This film has no storyline, none of the characters develop during the film, we feel no empathy or anything for them. There were a few parts that I thought might save it, but this film is just cringey and badly made. There is a lot of smoking ain this film, and drug use- one of the main characters is given a package of ecstasy which he gives to a girl, and later the two main characters take it themselves. There is a LOT of sex- both in on and off stage. On stage the strippers go down to their underwear- a thong which shows their butts, and make sexual moves on the girls. Off stage, there are some topless women shown. There is also a lot of swearing- the f and s word are in almost every scene. There is also one fight scene but with no blood or gore. I'm 13, and this film was not too mature for me or my 13/14 year old friends, but it might not be suitable for some more immature 13 year olds. I think its 15 rating is right. Overall this is a tacky, disappointing film which I would not see again if I was paid. I was embarrased to watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 20, 2012

terrible

Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2012

magic mike

i cared my child out for their birthday we didn't know what to see we saw a movie called magic mike but didn't know what it was about my child turned 15 and she said she saw the commercial but she said she thought it was a dancing movie and when it stared all you see is a naked man and and a woman with no shirt on and another naked woman in the the bed with them
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 June 29, 2012

Un-Funny stripper comedy not at all for kids

Many sexual scenes and jokes as well as stripping and dancing. There is a lot of swearing and some drug use, but mainly drug dealing. This movie isn't funny, and it's just for adults
Teen, 13 years old Written byTorrey123 June 25, 2015
when I was 11 mom told me I couldn't watch it because it was about stripping and all that jazz. I'm supposed to be able to watch r movies at 13 so I watched it (behind moms back) but it really wasn't that bad. sure it showed Channing Tatums butt but I have seen it in a couple other movies that I love watched (with my mom)... crap ton of cussing though, but let's be honest your 12 year old has probably heard every word in that movie. the stripping is sexual. there is sex scenes, jokes, etc. but honestly it's nothing that a mature 12 year old can't handle. there is a bit of drugs in it too but it really isn't all that bad + I lovved the story and the ending and I can't wait to see xxl!!! not super inappropriate. just know your kid.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

Don't watch

This was disgusting
Teen, 13 years old Written bygloriacrystal December 22, 2013
Teen, 16 years old Written bySir Darry Koenig July 10, 2015

A Great Movie - FOR ADULTS

Magic Mike is a great, fun movie, with a sort of indie movie feel, but for adults though. It is not a movie for children. It has a lot of sexual stuff (of course), drugs, and language. It's funny because I saw it when I was fifteen. xD Anyways, something I am debating myself on is if this movie has good role models and good messages. I don't want you readers to think I clicked "great messages" because I think that strippers are a good role model, but what I love about this movie is that it's not just some movie where there's a bunch of sexy men dancing. It gives you a message on what easy money does to you and that in life, it's better to not be nice. The new kid, Alex Pettyfyer's character, got sucked into this world and doesn't really have responsibility and eventually causes trouble that Mike has to pay for. Mike, although he's a stripper, he i a businessman. Just watch the movie. It's not just stripping. This movie has a great story.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2016

Good story but not for kids

This movie has a lot of strip teasing and sex but the story line is actually pretty good
Teen, 14 years old Written byOflanagan0508 April 16, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byChris Crosby February 15, 2014
The movie is very slow but once you watch several times you begin to like it a little bit more than the first time you watched it. This movie is meant to be for females yet i am a guy and still enjoyed it. The f bomb is used in every scene you see full back nudity of most males but no frontal nudity is seen. Many times do you see full front and back nudity of females. There is one on screen sex scene but there is no nudity. Many people do drugs in the film. But the film does have a good message to it considering it is about a guy trying to change his life.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymbroughan July 27, 2013

Best movie ever.

It had Channing Tatum, so it was amazing. I wasnt supposed to watch it but it was great. its not for kids whatsoever because the stripping and the nudity and the drinking underage.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2013

definitely "R" for a reason

Well I did not watch this bit I really wanted to because changing Tatum Is in it but my mom watched it and said it is a good movie but for at least 17 years old because there is a lot of sexual content in it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymjeffsc May 15, 2013

Uggggh

it is really bad only weird adults watch this i know teenagers have seen it but its really bad
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenisback October 8, 2012