Parent and Kid Reviews on

Magic Mike Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 30 kid reviews

Sort by:

1 person found this helpful.

It is a really good movie, very entertaining lol, I think that 14-15 year old could watch this movie but I think preferably a 16 year old. But it depends on how you take to drug use/swearing/sexual scenes etc.
1 person found this helpful.

Slow moving from the start

I didn't make it through this movie. It started off like it was going to be prospering but then it got boring, really slow and I didn't have the patience to carry on. This movie might be ok if you're in the type of mood where our prepared to wait for laughs, but if you want a feel-good movie from the start, this isn't it. From what I saw there was a man talking about pieces of his body the women can't touch (he was a stripper) and a house full of naked men and women, although no Gentils is shown. Overall, it might be ok, but not a fast-moving movie from the start!

Unfocused; Pumpy; Racy.

Good movie

It’s really cool movie amazing dancers has a bit of nudity but not that bad I’m 16 yrs old and I’ve watched the first movie it’s good imma watch the second movie and maybe the 3rd on also

Great movie!

I loved this movie! I thought it was really awesome and super sexy for sure. I was really excited to watch it because I love Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey. They were both really good in the movie, and the dance scenes were just like heaven to watch! A funny movie but not recommended for anyone under the age of 16 or 17. There is a lot of sex/nudity and swearing. I will be honest; the movie was not as good as I hoped but I still really liked it. The stripping parts sure did make up for the more boring parts!

Really I would ban this.

Hell nah don’t watch it I bet you 100% that fluffy left because of stripping wtf stripping on women I don’t give a **** you know why because it’s bad for your eyes and that’s a sin so if you want to not go to hell don’t watch these kinda movies that have sexual things. it’s not good!! DONT WATCH

It isn’t gay to watch it

It isn’t gay to watch it. Also I enjoyed the movie.

Great Movie!

it's hilarious and one of the best moves ever!

Good story but not for kids

This movie has a lot of strip teasing and sex but the story line is actually pretty good