All teen and kid member reviews for Major League

Teen, 13 years old Written byGreat gatsby August 6, 2013

Not too bad except for curses

Language is constant f. And s word very good movie saw it when i was 11 not bad except for cursing a lot f and s
Teen, 13 years old Written bygdfan2015 February 8, 2016

A Classic Sports Movie

If you are a parent and worrying about the language in this, don't. At the pre-teen age, children are starting to be introduced to more mature content. As they get older, they will become more mature. They will probably know that they are words you shouldn't say to an adult, and that some people may be more sensitive than others. That being said, this movie is rated R, so I guess the choice of whether to let your kids watch it or not. I am 13 years old and hear swears every day at school. I'm not saying it's ok, (it actually gets annoying, and this is coming from someone who is definitely not the most mature person in the world), but the point is, sooner or later, children will have to learn about them. I recommend this movie because it is entertaining and a great film about baseball. I recommend reminding your kids not to repeat anything you don't want them repeating, and it's ok.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byLandshark April 9, 2008

this is crazy but funny! i loved it and so did my sister i like the KFC bucket part.