Kid reviews for Mama

Mama Poster Image

Super spooky and very creative movie

Mama (2013) Is a very good movie it kind of reminded me of the movie Hereditary (2018) but this one is more spooky. This movie does contain… Language, violence, bloody images, disturbing images, terror, some drinking/ etc. and some sexual material. Still an great movie. 16+.

Trash

Meh

It was a good movie but more ridiculous than scary and the ending was bad. But if you are 10 years old and you like scary movies this would be a good one.

Incredible movie but know what your kid is watching.

This movie is one of my favorites. I have been watching scary movies for a long time. This one got to me a little. Most movies dont scare me. There is something very weird and off about this movie. Its probably the creepiest movie i have seen. It very good. After the end they explain everything and its much less scary. The way the two girls move and walk and act just throws you off completely. But its very good. There is cursing so just be aware if you dont want your kids hearing that kinda thing. but all in all its a good scare and an awesome twisted movie.

ATTENTION ALL PARENTS

MAMA Swears a lot, contains the F word about 4 times and the S word about 10 times and Oh my god as an explanation! Sex is shown in it, only like twice but strongly, Characters and murdered Absolutely violently and dad attempts to shoot his daughter. Not appropriate for anyone under 17!!! Absolutely amazing but Horrifying Images and some intense violence throughout! Mama has done something bad to annabelle (Eat blood out of her by the looks of it) and to Aunt jean...U don't wanna even KNOW!! DO NOT SHOW THIS TO YOUR KIDS THIS IS WORSE THAN IT FOLLOWS!!!

Mama

Mama is a horror movie about 2 girls who are abandoned in a cabin in the woods. Then found many years later. While living in the cabin, the girls created a real life character who they called Mama. Mama cared for them and both girls looked up to her. When the girls moved in a new house with their aunt and uncle, they did not come alone. Mama came with them and would visit and play with them every night. Though the girls also strated growing close to their new caretakeres which made Mama jealous. Mama injured the girl's uncle and left their aunt caring for them. Things get worse when the aunt is alone in the house, constantley feeling like there are more then just the 2 girls living in the house. Overall I did not like this movie because it has lots of swearing, a very innapropriate scene and it is just ment to scare you like most horror movies do. It just tricks your mind into believing that there is a dark Mama waiting to haunt you. The movie itself is lame and not that scary at all.

Good but scary

Mama is a long and scary movie mama is a tall scary Character who twists in a very disturbing way at the end of the movie there is a scene when mama takes a little girl and jumps of a cliff.

Creepy and Emotional

It seems like a killer spirit trying to hurt children, but, it's just trying to protect them.. She was only trying to find HER kid, and she wanted a replacement

Mama

Awesome movie but creepy. Two little girls. The older one makes the right choice. The younger is a little strange. She's obsessed with a creepy "lady", "mama". Good movie but a little weird

Very creepy....Just the way I like it!

I love horror movies, but Mama took creepiness to the next level. I love this movie. It is very suspenseful, and just screams creepy! Lily and Victoria are very innocent little girl, and it is shocking to see Mama torment them. The entity Mama is bone-chillingly terrifying, and the sound of her alone gives me the heeby-jeebies. I love this movie, and it is a good movie to watch with friends.