Kid reviews for Man on a Ledge

Man on a Ledge Poster Image

Clichéd; Kicky; Appealing.

Strong Language But Great

Fast-paced action and drama film with moderate violence and frequent strong language with additional uses of cigar smoking and drinking. Also contains vague but short sexual scenes and brief half-nudity. An ex-cop distracts the while city by threatening to jump off a skyscraper ledge, hence the movie title. He does this so his friends can pull of the ultimate crime. Good film for 12 and over! I enjoyed it very much!

The man on the ledge

It's better than the title.

Good movie.

I really liked this movie. It was really good. I liked the suspense, and the action. I love movies that have good plots. If they don't, too bad. This one had an interesting one that made me want to know what was going to happen next pretty much the whole movie. I thought it was really good. A good watch. :)

Risky But Clever Plan

Man On A Ledge is a great heist film. It has a creative plan and a good set of actors. Nick (Sam Worthington) is an ex cop accussted of stealing money that he really didn't. Or did he. To trick the cops by standing on a ledge of a hotel to prov he is innocent. There is some strong language and tense serenes. But I think some kids can handle it

better than i thought

really good movie some sex talk for about a minute .some frequent swearing near the end just a little to much swearing for 12 yrs olds. some shootings a man is shot blood is shown and mild fighting.

Read this you will need to hear this

I saw it it was so boring don't bother horrible it is good for older adults I am a kid and I am telling you do not see so bad

Man on a Ledge 101

Man on a Ledge is an amazing movie! No cheesy acting, and there was actually a point to the story. There were so many twists and turns, you would never know what was going happen next! The language was strong, the violence wasn't that bad, and in one scene a woman is shown in her underwear. I think mature 11 year olds will be able watch this movie. Definitley watch! :)

about a man commiting suicide????