Kid reviews for Man on a Ledge

Taut heist thriller is better than lame title suggests.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Strong Language But Great

Fast-paced action and drama film with moderate violence and frequent strong language with additional uses of cigar smoking and drinking. Also contains vague but short sexual scenes and brief half-nudity.

An ex-cop distracts the while city by threatening to jump off a skyscraper ledge, hence the movie title. He does this so his friends can pull of the ultimate crime.

Good film for 12 and over! I enjoyed it very much!

Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2013

The man on the ledge

It's better than the title.

Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2012

Good movie.

I really liked this movie. It was really good. I liked the suspense, and the action. I love movies that have good plots. If they don't, too bad. This one had an interesting one that made me want to know what was going to happen next pretty much the whole movie.
I thought it was really good. A good watch. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byhockeyguy August 21, 2012

Risky But Clever Plan

Man On A Ledge is a great heist film. It has a creative plan and a good set of actors. Nick (Sam Worthington) is an ex cop accussted of stealing money that he really didn't. Or did he. To trick the cops by standing on a ledge of a hotel to prov he is innocent. There is some strong language and tense serenes. But I think some kids can handle it

Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 August 18, 2012

better than i thought

really good movie some sex talk for about a minute .some frequent swearing near the end just a little to much swearing for 12 yrs olds. some shootings a man is shot blood is shown and mild fighting.

Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2012

Read this you will need to hear this

I saw it it was so boring don't bother horrible it is good for older adults I am a kid and I am telling you do not see so bad
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2012

Man on a Ledge 101

Man on a Ledge is an amazing movie! No cheesy acting, and there was actually a point to the story. There were so many twists and turns, you would never know what was going happen next! The language was strong, the violence wasn't that bad, and in one scene a woman is shown in her underwear. I think mature 11 year olds will be able watch this movie. Definitley watch! :)

Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2012

about a man commiting suicide????

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Very good thriller

Strong language. There is a heist. Some action and violence, not to strong. A man threatens to jump off a ledge

Teen, 13 years old Written byemotional viewer February 22, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!!!!!!

The movie is mind blowing. The plot is so amazing. Dating and sex is referred to a couple times and a woman strips to her under clothes. The title is misleading. This is a good movie for kids who know about language and sexual contents.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustaphase February 21, 2012

Very Sexual

The movie was great, really good but the content was a little mature for me. Im young and know a lot because of what i hear in school but that pat when that women undressed was like BAM. I looked at the screen trying to figure out why 3 minutes of my life had been wasted on this!

Teen, 15 years old Written byrandomtiger23 February 7, 2012

AWESOME

this is a good movie but it has some "activity" and it uses some mild language but it was really good