Kid reviews for March of the Penguins

Stunning, loving documentary; some intense peril.

Kid, 11 years old March 2, 2009

HORRIBLE

Worst movie ever! WALKED OUT
Teen, 13 years old Written bykadoodal April 9, 2008

so cute

this movie was a good movie but i was watching it with my brither and he would not shut up!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I killed half my sanity watching this!!!

I HATED THIS MOVIE TO THE MAX!!!!!!It is soooooooooooooo boring!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bywho3697cares June 7, 2009
OMG PENGUINS!!!!!!!!! AND MORGAN FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

A heart racin movie

I loved march of the penguins! There are some sad parts like when the egg did not hatch and when the sea lion got 1 penguin.:( It is very educational. It is a great movie for all ages. Young and old. :)
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2013

it was to disturbing

I watched it at school and had to close my eyes the sad part was when an egg rolled and froze to death the penguins didn't even care

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 8, 2011
this movie is incredibly boring
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Amazing and beautiful

March of the penguins is a fascinating documentary about the trials that a penguin has to face. Some secenes are funny, some are sad, and some are just plain cute! Some slightly alarming scenes to be aware of...the most, in my opinion, was the part where the mother penguin (her chick dies)tries to steal another penguins chick... It's a desperate, alarming act and i don't blame them for doing it, buts its alarming nonetheless
Teen, 13 years old Written bysave_the_tigers! April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byJoe J. January 8, 2017

Good documentary on the life of penguins

It shows how the life of Emperor Penguins start: for instance in some scenes we see a journey begins which ends in penguins having to take care of eggs, and then the male penguins stick out the cold. It's educational.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2012

tommy's family friendly review

mild violence for some younger children

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

The miracle of life.........

Cute and adorable. Penguins are positive role models. A bit upsettng at times.

Kid, 8 years old May 1, 2011

best documentary

At school I'm doing an animal report on penguins. When I saw this movie best documentary ever. It gave me advice for my animal report.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 September 7, 2009

This will bore your young kids

But will interest some kids. I love Morgan Freeman, but don't neccissarily love this movie. Yes it's about penguins...but, I don't know. It never hooked me in, I guess. I don't want to sound cold-hearted, but it never touched me, I guess.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 15, 2009

Adorable, Educational, and Fun!!!!

I was surprised to find the reviews for this movie were all positive! This movie was an amazing movie, and educational too! Now, I have noticed with documentaries (i realize they are just telling us the truth) like to show us something ridiculously CUTE, and then show us it running away from a predator and getting eaten! This was slightly disturbing to me, but then i'm pretty sensitive!!!! Other than that, this movie is fun, cute and educational! It teaches us to persevere, and that animals really do have personalities!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I love this movie!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2009

adorable and sad.....

This movie was AWESOME!!! It was sad when the sea lion ate a female penguin but exciting when new life came out of the egg.:)

Awesome!

Me, my brother, and my grandpa all injoyed this great movie!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byMishmashley April 9, 2008

I cried and I laughed

AT first I thought oh wow penguins marching aroung what an interesting movie, but then I got into it and I cried at some of the scenes and laughed at other. Truly a greatt movie the whole family can enjoy together.