Kid reviews for Mask

Complex, moving story of disfigured boy best for teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byvrumayo90210 April 9, 2008

One of the best and saddest movies in the world!

This movie is the best. I love how everyone in Rocky's mom's motercycle gang accepts Rocky for how he is. This really is a great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMluvs2sk8 January 9, 2018

Great movie, but...

This was a great movie and Rocky is really cute, but there was a whole lot of swearing and stuff. So much swearing that my ears could not even take it anymore, but really great movie. Sad ending and the only other thing that almost made me cry was the Rebooted finale of Ninjago. I am fourteen like the majority of Ninjago fans, just saying

Teen, 16 years old Written byCrazyWildBeautiful February 23, 2013

I loved this!

This was so amazing. Literally, it was perfect. I loved it.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySkyrock5 February 26, 2011
Truly great! Really, really amazing movie that can at no point be classified as a cliche, or anything similar. Its filled with enough hope for a whole movie audience, and enough smiles to last to the very end of the movie. But, this is a tough drama, and viewers should be prepared for it. I wouldn't reccommend it for a little Saturday light comedy, far from it. Its realistic, and emotional. But, its also amazing and can really make you see things in a different light.

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2010

ok movie

i have only seen some parts of this movie but ut looked ok. But it is certaintly not for younger kids due to languge, and some adult situations. and also the wqay the main character looks may be disturbing and scary for younger kids.