Kid reviews for Max Payne

Max Payne Poster Image

ONE OF IF NOT BEST VIDEO GAME INSPIRED MOVIES EVER MADE!!!!!!!

Despite all the hate this movie got because it did not match up to its video game standards, i never played the game so i dont know how well it adds up to it. I mean most video game inspired movies get bad reviews and rating take for instance the 2 hitman movies, which i though were way better than this, got terrible ratings on rotten tomatoes. I was like how in the HELL does that work. I also found out that i love the movies that everyone hates, well i know that im not the only one that loves the film. Like i said i never played any of the max payne games so thats probably why i like this film and thats probably why i like the hitman films because most people who play hitman or max payne will most likely watch the movies for them and come to realize that it does not match how the game was played out but i never played any of them. I think that the atmosphere was good and matched the snowy feel. I feel like Mark Wahlburg fitted perfectly as Max Payne. Keep in mind i am reviewing this from a movie point of view so i am taking the video game craze away and just focusing on the story of the MOVIE and not the games. I thought the movie had an ok amount of action. It should have been rated r though but meh it was still ok and at least it had some blood. What i also liked was the fact that every time someone got shot with a shotgun they would fly back like 3 feet so that was pretty awesome. I also feel like the whole flying demon thing was kind of silly at times but in the end i had NO complaints. If you have never played the games they watch it and if you have...beware. Oh and also the girl that died in the alley in the beginning of the movie was also the girl in hitman 2007 and in both of these movie she gets naked and acts like a hooker and a you know what slu... you know. But in this one she didnt get naked because of the pg-13 rating unlike hitman where there were three explicit scenes where she was fully naked. Does she like doing that nasty stuff for a living, does she wanna be known for that sort of thing in movies because there are websites where you can do that sort of thing you know. Or maybe it was just a coincidence and she was just instructed to do those scenes in those two movies. I mean hitman and max payne where only a year apart so maybe thats why, and maybe she does it in other films as well i dont know and i dont care. Anyway watch it. Ugh god i need to be more brief, this isnt a review on the actor.

Ok for ages 14 and up

This movie is ok for me to watch but my parents perfer for me not to watch it

My parents read the story about max Payne and is about after the death of his family a maverick cop max Payne is for revenge for the bad guy who killed his wife and baby girl teamed up with a beautiful Russian mobster Mona sax max journeys into a dark underworld to find the truth and forces that supernatural align against him to determine to silence max forever

Decent movie

Judging the pg-13 version, this is still a very violent movie. There is some swearing and some sexuality, but good for older teens

PG-13 rated cut

Rated PG-13 for violence including some bloody shooting sequences, drug content, some sexuality and some strong language

Great Movie. I have not played the games but this movie is great and makes me want to buy it. There is one (kinda) bad sex art where a woman takes off her robe (we see her back and she isn't wearing a bra) she hops in a bed and tries to get Max in there but he refuses.

Ok (Unrated Version)

Not That Great there is 2 f-words (one with mother) Some spraying blood (not like an r movie) and brief drug use. There is also brief sexuality

excessively terrible.

it's junk. absolute junk. This is the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters in the 5 years I've been reviewing movies.

Max Payne is better than expected.

I heared this movie was really awful so i thought i would give it a try and i actually liked it on some standards and Mark Wahlberg is really as Max Payne.

Woo!

This movie was really good! I liked the mixed with the real and the imaginary 'angels of death' so you could see it from the perspective of the person who was affected by the drug and from the people who had not taken it. I haven't ever played the game so I don't know how much the movie was like it. I enjoyed the movie but I think it's only suitable for older kids, maybe older than 15.