Parent reviews for Mean Girls 2

Mean Girls 2 Poster Image

Garbage movie.

Nothing is good about this. It’s a rip off of the first movie. Watch the first one instead, and don’t waste time or money on this.

THIS IS SO RAD

I LET MY KID WHATCH THIS AT THE AGE OF 7 and he loved everyone should see this bc this movie is so lit but there was so much violence u could see there was clearly a knife in the mom purse way to much violence!!!!

Blah

Given how iconic Mean Girls is, there’s no way a straight-to-DVD sequel would be good. The entire time I couldn’t help but feel it was a Disney channel original movie. Why does it have to suck?! They throw in some old childhood TV stars and own actor from the original(the character was TOTALLY ruined). The lead actress has the WORST line delivery EVER!! I just hate this movie. You CANNOT take an iconic YA chick-flick comedy and dumb it down into a children’s movie. At least not with the intent of making people like it. It felt like I was just watching a Wattpad fanfiction.

good.

I liked it. not as good as the first but I would have to watch it again.

This movie is pure trash

I cannot tell you how much hate I have for this movie. This shouldn't even have a similar name to its fantastic original. Mindy (or whatever the heck her name is) the so-called "mean girl" is just atrocious. Shes obnoxious and rude, and is like a super babyish version of regina george. The fashion sense in the movie is pure trash. In the original, the clothes were hip and stylish. But these--these outfits (don't even get me started on the headbands) looked like these apparently, "junior" highschoolers walked out of justice. The acting is just awful, and I cannot tell you how lazy the directors got with the character casting. It's almost as if they said "throw in a couple of disney stars, dumb down each character, over-exaggerate the acting, try and make quotes like 'on wednesdays we wear pink' but make sure they don't work out, and get negative reviews, and we'll have a bad movie for sure." Don't bother, it's pure trash. I thought I was watching the disney channel for a long time, but every time a character cursed I got shocked, and realized the movie was just plain stupid. Honestly, I guess the most inappropriate thing they mention is the fact that our main character (tess from camp rock) and side kick (harper from wizards of waverly place) are virgins. I watched this when I was 9, and I didn't care at all. TRASH>

So horrible.

I do not recommend this movie especially if you liked the first one. It’s way softer. I know a lot of people were conplaining about all the sex and drug references in the first movie, but they made it funny. This movie says it still relates to teen struggles, but I can disagree with that.

Disappointing

The first movie was quite good, but this is totally not! The story is boring. Couldn’t watch it till the end.

(not) Mean Girls 2

Wow, just...wow. This was such a bad movie! How dare people call this a sequel to the great movie that the (real) Mean Girls is! I have no words to describe how much I hated it! It felt like a 1979 movie because it was just so cliché! And how dare they DRAG Jennifer Stone into this GARBAGE! Don’t even BOTHER with this one. Highly disappointed!

Not too bad. But still prefer Mean Girls (original)

The sequel wasn't too bad. It was alright. But everyone, stick to the original mean girls. I still believe that there is a sequel out there for this film which will be as good as the first one.

Mean girls 2 sucked

Dumb just plain dumb disney needs to leave other movies alone they made mean girls 2 look bad it was cheesy and annoying especially the main charecter was annoying. Dont bother stick with the first one