All parent member reviews for Meet the Parents

Parent Written bywinterwolfes September 13, 2014

Well....

I was OK watching this with my 13 year old daughter as suggested by this site, except for one scene. Parents, don't forget these is a scene in this movie where Robert Dinero pulls a sex toy out of a suitcase and holds it up for a while looking at it. Now my 13 year old daughter knows that strap-ons exist. So, just beware of this scene. The review here does not even mention this happening!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Meet The Parents

Meet the Parents is an overall okay movie The Only bad thing in it is 1 f-word and some sex paraphanalia
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Ben Stiller

Meet the Parents is very funny. The chemistry between Robert DiNero and Ben Stiller makes a hilarious movie.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 6, 2010

AMAZING

Adult Written byage 10+ February 7, 2012

supid and boring comedy

Let me just say first that even though a lot of people like this movie, it's kind of stupid and boring. Your kids probably won't want to watch this, but if they do, as long as they're older than 12 it should be ok for them because it really isn't that bad.
Adult Written byluella August 24, 2010

FUNNY! Good for older kids NOT TWEENS!

LOVE it but, have concerns about certain behaviors!
Parent Written bymattbruns3 October 25, 2015

Funny movie but reconmended for older kids.

This movie has some slightly adult content. It's OK for 10 and older if they can handle a little bit of adult content.
Parent of a 6, 15, 15, and 17 year old Written by79awesome August 22, 2013

good film

I really enjoy this series and this film was as I expected really great and funny to.
Adult Written bymoviecritic August 15, 2011

Hilarious

I love this movie, actually I love all three. "Meet the Fockers", and "Little Fockers" are favorites as well. This movie is hilarious from start to finish. I give it a 12+ because compared to the movies made in the past few years that have received PG-13 ratings, this film is honestly harmless. There is some language and sexual content, but nothing a 12 year old hasn't heard before. Overall, great movie, see it if you haven't!!