All teen and kid member reviews for Meet the Parents

Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 October 3, 2010

Meet the Parents a fine choice

My parents saw it and now mey and my sister saw it and it was the best movi that is so funny
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarilynMansonLover September 5, 2010

Love it.

I personally love this movie and would say its ok for 12 and up. But it all depends on whats aloud in your house. If you don't like even the least bit of cussing then don't let your kids see it. It don't like some sexual innuendos then don't let your kids see it. But if you have no problem with any of that and you feel your kids mature enough to see it than I say go for it!
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2016

APRROPRIATE

this is so appropriate I watched it with my three younger brothers
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2013

Cool comedy, not for young kids

This comedy makes fun of a major swear word, "f--k". A man's name is "Gaylord Focker", which might be said incorrectly by kids at school. Sex is very intense, while the two main characters are "warming up", a man spies on him. A man says to Gaylord, "what you do to her, I'll do to you." Which may disturb young kids. Pam and Gaylord kiss briefly in bed, but the man walks in before anything serious happens. Language is bad, "s--t", and "a-s" are said moderately. Blood pours into a pool and stains it, but other than that violence is slapstick. Characters drink until they get drunk, and marijuana is talked about, but not taken. 13+
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

SUPER FUNNY FOR TEENS

Sex: Some references and humor. Violence: Slapstick. Volleyball is spiked at person, blood pours into pool. Language: Sh*t, some references of f*ck. Drugs: References to marijuana. Some drinking. NOTE: REALLY FUNNY TEEN COMEDY!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th April 27, 2016

Funny not as good as the sequel

The only reason to watch this movie is because of laughter and to watch the sequel
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2014

Diary of a Wimpy kid for older kids

Language- 3 (Infrequent coarse language) Drugs- 3 (Moderate Drug References)
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2013

Funny, and odd comedy

I liked meet the parents, I thought it was funny, although some potty humor, (warning may spoil). Like when that toilet trained cat pees in the ashes. But still very funny.
Kid, 9 years old May 30, 2013

not worth it.

I saw this movie when I was nine but it is probably better for kids 14 years old and up. But honestly this movie is not that funny. If you let kids my age or under you should explain about the use of merrowana. Your younger kids probably won't understand this movie. Not worth seeing.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2012

Great comedy for tweens!

I think this is a great comedy for ages 11 and up. There are some sexual references but are very mild. There is quite a bit of cussing but if you know it is not right to cuss then it would be fine to hear. There is also some smoking, (when the leaves catch on fire in the gutters when he is on the roof). There is a tiny bit of violence (when they are playing volleyball in the pool and the bloody lip). I think this is a great comedy for recommended ages!
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink February 18, 2012

Funny but sometimes inappropriate

Very funny but has some swearing. Also there is somen indirect sexual refrences most of them will breeze over kids' heads. There is some drug refrences as well.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 May 30, 2011

Absolutely hilarious.

My rating: PG-13 for some language, sexual humor and some smoking.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse April 6, 2011
This is such a funny movie it does have some drug references,and language it seems like they say the f word slot because of gregs last name and some sexaul stuff
Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2011
It was a super funny movie but I have a few concerns you may want to know about: Sexual stuff: Pam and Greg kiss very passionately in a bed (clothes on) but before anything to inappropriate happens Jack walks in. Swearing: The name "Focker" obviously plays on the word "f***** and there is some other swearing too Drinking and Drugs: The drinking isn't bad but near the beginning of the movie Jack asks Greg "Are you a pot head Focker?" I thought this movie was HILARIOUS and it's pretty appropriate!
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2010

perfect for 11 iffy for tweens

love the movie!
Kid, 11 years old September 19, 2010

Funniest movie ever!

There's some smoking and swearing but it's an awesome movie.
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010

AMAZING

SO FUNNY
Kid, 12 years old August 16, 2010

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this at Topsail in our beach condo and LOVED it!!! Only bad thing in it is the language and references to marijuana. Brief sexual references...not too bad, though. I didn't get to see the very end, though, when Robert DeNiro is watching Ben Stiller on tape.
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2009

Funny!

All I Can Say Is LOL
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2008

SO FUNNY

luv it!!! really funny!!!