Kid reviews for Megan Is Missing

Megan Is Missing Poster Image

I watched this movie when I was thirteen, and it was disgusting. Don't let your kids watch it, or anyone else for that matter.

2 people found this helpful.

Traumatizing and sick.

this movie is very traumatizing and it made me sick to my stomach, it has sexual violence, sexual language, rape scenes, a girl is giving head but you only see her being down, girls are wearing bras and panties, violence, 2 girls make out, its not really that bad but its sick and as a woman it’s scary that this happens everyday. Im so happy that someone made a movie like this to show awareness.

1 person found this helpful.
The movie is disturbing. The photos did get a bit traumatizing. The first part is boring.

Boring

First hour of the movie was quite boring and the acting was mediocre. During this time, some of the camera cuts were dragging out for far too long, and was basically all character development. I liked the camera perspective and the story was alright, but definitely told in a boring way. The last 22 minutes were shocking, but expected. Thought that this movie would be far scarier, but it just was disgusting with all of the p*dophilia. The movie seems more like an iMovie project than an actual professional movie. Like I said before, the actual story was fine, just told in a boring way.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's scarier than It Chapter 2!

terrifieing

You won't regret it

It's really good, when it got popular on Tiktok, I watched it immediately, and I really didn't/don't regret it, it has sexual language ONLY in the beginning, gore, violence, and honestly, watch it!

It’s takes a while to get into it as it’s really drawn out but it does get to the gore eventually. I don’t recommend anyone younger than a teenager watching this due to the sexual assault on a minor, the drinking or the traumatic images presented in this movie. It is educational if you’re teaching teens about the actions they do online and online predators

Do not watch. Especially alone.
Do not watch. Especially alone.