All parent member reviews for Men in Black III

Parent Written byireally<3movies May 28, 2012

Could've done without the sexual inuendo.

Was it really necessary for the long alien tongue and the girl sucking on it in the beginning? And the language? I'm really tired of PG-13 movies getting bumped up to what used to be an "R" rating. This could have been a nice FAMILY film. Otherwise, some funny moments and Josh Brolin was amazing. Will Smith was right on the money as usual. Except for the beginning and the swearing, I really enjoyed the movie.
Adult Written byAllie Pierson March 13, 2013

It's AWESOME!!!

Parent Written byJosephArlo December 28, 2012

COULD NOT WATCH FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!

i am ten and it was very disturbing. i would NOT watch this movie until i am 16! please DON'T torch er your kids by watching it! there are a lot of parts that have bad language., violence, and kissing weirdly! it was dis costing! YUCK! so please don't let your kids watch it, but that is my opinion. its what ever you think. GOOD LUCK!
Adult Written byage 10+ July 28, 2012

Better Than The First Two

Parent Written byStepMomSterToo July 23, 2012

MIB a little slower now

This movie is slower than the others. It has more mature themes not in so far as being inappropriate, just deeper than the other movies, which is not what you expect from an alien movie based off a comic book. Good acting, though, and overall an interesting story. Not as good as the first two, still a good movie for young teens and up.
Parent Written bywestsidebill June 15, 2012

Disgusted with MIB3

Wow, I can't believe CSM is rating this as a 12...I think we must be talking about a different film. The language in this movie is absolutely atrocious. Based on the 12 rating my wife and I took our 13½ year old daughter on 6/9/12. Within the first few minutes the swearing started, and didn’t stop. At around 20 minutes, I leaned over to our daughter and told her that we were going to leave, to which she said “good”. I felt horrible that we had taken her to the film and exposed her to so much vulgarity. I highly suggest that CSM raise the age rating on this film to no less than 14. We were at the AMC South Bay Galleria 16 (Redondo Beach, CA), and when we left the theatre, we spoke to Kevin at their customer service desk to let him know that we were very unhappy with the language in the film. He was very friendly, apologized and offered us a refund, or admittance to another film. We decided to see the Avengers, (rated 13 by CSM), and although there was a huge amount of action, I don’t remember hearing any swearing. The three of us loved the Avengers.
Parent Written byjrn June 13, 2012

Wait for DVD

Worst of the series. Much more bad language than I expected, not funny, but gross. My nine year old liked it, but I cringed every time an expletive came out.
Adult Written bydartangnonkitty June 11, 2012

Reliving MIB, one of my favorite movies of all time

Josh Brolin nailing a perfect young Tommy Lee Jones is a perfectly good reason to see “MIB 3”. Jones is like Connery, sexy even though others at that age wouldn’t stand a chance. The scene of the car upside down in the tunnel with Jones head dancing to Elvis, is seriously imprinted in my mind. I go back and watch many films from years ago, on my frequent business trips for Dish, because older movies feel generations apart from the new. I subscribe to Blockbuster @Home, so getting new releases by mail as soon as they hit DVD status is easy. Watching Tommy Lee Jones in my hotel room, heck watching him anywhere sounds relaxing to me.
Parent Written bytommyboy444484444 June 11, 2012

Good

Adult Written by415867 June 10, 2012

WARNING: BORIS THE ANIMAL MONSTER IS VERY SCAREY

Boris the Animal is the main character and he is really scarey. We took our 7 years old twins with as our older son wanted to see it base based on the review here that said the monsters were "creeptastic" . .. . to us that sounded like our memories of MIB . . . campy and silly and fun. Nope. The main character is VERY SCAREY and has a very scarey voice. He appears frequently throughout the movie. I wish the review here had discussed that.
Adult Written byGregH94 June 9, 2012

12+

It was alright, but I found it to be somewhat weaker than the first two. There's some mild language and moderate comic violence.
Parent Written byjoop June 4, 2012

Fun film for sturdy kids.

You have to know your kids' level of tolerance for alien violence. If you have a child who is easily scared, don't take them, but if your child is can understand and appreciate the comic violence it is a fun, funny movie. I was nervous about the language in the beginning. In the first major scene off-site from MIB headquarters there was some very salty dialogue but that was pretty much the end of the cursing. This was a lovely addition to the franchise and really cleared up a lot about J&amp;K's relationship. We enjoyed it: 49, 45, 12, 10 and 7.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen June 2, 2012

I Like Men in Black 3!

Men in Black 3 is so awesome movie!
Parent Written byParent2Parent June 1, 2012

Great movie! Read my review... :D

**Enjoyed every minute. I went to see this in 3D with my daughter(11yrs). She tends to be much more sensitive to graphic &amp; gore and violence than most kids but this movie was a hit!! Nothing that she had look the other way or hide her eyes in her shirt. 3D wasn't anything fantastic like jumping out of the screen stuff but just normal 3D effect. In my opinion Not worth extra money for 3D.... Nice mix of the new and old in the movie from 1st and 2nd movies. :D LOVED IT!
Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 29, 2012

12 and up.

this next sequel Men in Black III is a good science fiction movie filled with action and a little bit of laughs with that being said this men in black sequel is good for your teens and parents the only few things you need to watch out for is the mild action violence and some mild language used the message in this movie is about teamwork, sacrifice, and unconditional friendship and the role model is that The MIB agents are all brave and loyal and willing to sacrifice their safety and lives, if necessary to save the Earth from the perils posed by aliens.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byrjpemble May 26, 2012

ok, but for 13 and over

There is more swearing than there should be. That was surprising since normally will smith doesn't do that I thought. Also the main villain kills by shooting people with darts in the head. Gross alien stuff would be scary for kids
Parent Written byshanerocks May 26, 2012

Just as good as the first one!

I saw this movie the day it opened. May 25, 2012. It was so awesome. It was a lot better the the second one. Just as good as the first. Very violent in some parts and a lot of funny parts, but also alot of bad language.
Parent Written bycleanmovies0 May 25, 2012

Very good I would watch it several times over

Just saw it pretty awesome few curse words just a-word s-word and d-word nothing strong not a lot just in the first part and threw out. There is just one suggestive kissing seen between a Alein and a human the aliens tounge goes into her mouth for a few seconds. Some grows parts, and if your kids are scared of monsters in there closets I wouldn't recommend it for them other then that very good movie