All teen and kid member reviews for Men in Black III

Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2012

MIB 3

This movie was really good. There was a lot of violence,some language, and mild sexual content.If your kids can see the first two this one is fine.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2012

genial

es geniiiiiiiiial
Teen, 15 years old Written byLittle movie freak May 27, 2012
LEARNING

Men In Black 3 is the best and most fun film in the Men In Black series. This is the most fun I've had at theater since Marvel's The Avengers. This is ACTUALLY the most fun I've had at theater in A LONG TIME! And I am already excited for Men in Black 4!!! :)

The review of Men In Black 3 will be posted soon. I don't when I will post Men In Black 3, but I promise that when I have time, I will make sure that my review of Men In Black 3 will be posted for everyone to look at! :)
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2012

Men in Black 3

This was really good. As in it's predecessors, this is not even close to short of sci-fi violence. There was some flirting and there was a (gross) kiss between an alien and a human. Some mild cussing was used. This was much better than the 2nd, so this may be a better choice.
Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2012

iffy

Teen, 13 years old Written bymeme103 May 27, 2012

Awesome movie

preteens and teens will want to see this movie and if they do they will like the movie.
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Best movie ever!

This movie was the best movie I have ever seen! It was very funny! Role models are good. There was a lot of violence. If your child is sensitive or gets scared easily, i dont recomend this movie. There is some language, but not a problem. My parents are not letting my two sisters ( 7 and 8 ) see this movie. There is a toungue kiss at the beggining of the movie with a wierdly dressed alien (lady), and Boris the Animal (alien as well). May be to scary as well for young kids. Boris has spiders in his hands that he uses as weapons (like biting, or scratching.) Not a lot of blood guts and gore though. some alien goo
Teen, 16 years old Written bychinchillaboy26 June 18, 2012

Third installment entertaining, but less so than the first

Essentially, the review above is right. The only thing I thought to mention is that the main villain, Boris the Animal, has a hand whose palm opens up and houses a second crab-like hand. It's fascinating and a really neat CGI thing, but it is rather grotesque and may freak younger viewers out. He also shoots thornlike spikes from this opening to murder people.
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2012

Funny and Awesome MIB3 Takes Back In Time

MIB3 was, in my opinion, The best MIB YET! It was very funny and at the end very heart-felt and revealing. It takes you Back In Time! Positive Messages: The Typical Good V.S. Evil teaches kids valuable morals. Positive Role Models: Agents are brave and willing to risk their lives to save earth. Violence: Somewhat visual alien shootings nothing too gruesome, but younger children might get scared. Language: Very strong language! Sex: 1 passionate, kind of revolting, kiss exchange between an alien and a tightly dressed woman. Drinking,Drugs: They frequently shows people drinking and smoking which is common in the 60s. Over all, GREAT MOVIE! But watch out for younger kids because the graphic aliens might scare them!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Awesome

Awesome theme great move little iffy on the language
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2013

Awsome

I loved it. There was the alien kiss at the begining that I didn't like but other than that it was great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Alien hunting... for the third time

Men in Black 3 is fun, but is filled with plotholes. It's not as good as the first one either. But, it is a movie you should see sometime.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

And the awesome series continues

This series is the bomb
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2012

A definite got-to-see!

I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who has watched the last two films. This movie is definitely for you. There is a little bit of a violence issue since the main villain shoots spikes out of his hand and (in the beginning scene) hits several guards in the head. A little bit of blood seeps out, but that's only if you look carefully (like I did!). Aliens get shot and either get blown to smithereens (in a comedic sort of way) or turned into slime. There's a few parts where parents (and even kids) might get a bit grossed out, for example when Boris the Animal kisses a girl quite passionately while sticking his long, snake like tongue into her mouth. There's also a little bit of flirting between Agent K and Agent O, but very little. Another thing that might concern parents is the amount of swearing. And even though I don't remember hearing any F words, there are several uses of sh*t and bullsh*t, along with other mild exclamations. A conversation includes the word "darkies", but is not intended as an insult, only talk about a specific time. I suppose there's a message on loyalty and friendship, since Agent J goes back in time to save his friend and defeat the enemy, meaning putting his life in danger.
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmily Rubio May 30, 2012

MIBIII

Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2012

MIB 3

I had seen men in black 3 with my dad. It was really funny and pretty exciting! There was no sexual content except a brief tongue kiss in the beginning but that was not bad at all. The only thing that you may want to watch out for is the language cause there is quite a bit of it in the movie. If you haven't seen any of the other men in black movies you won't understand it as well but you will still have a blast<
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn May 26, 2012

Third Men in Black film is easily the most boring, unfunny and worst.

Barry Sonnenfelds' return to the long dead franchise, Men in Black, is a bit of a rusty one, with ten years later we get Men in Black 3. But, Sonnenfeld definitely isn't the only one who is returning, because Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith definitely couldn't be replaced, by any means. Now, Men in Black 3 attempted very hard to bring back the long dead franchise, because after the second film, people pretty much just plain old gave up on the franchise in total, and didn't even care about any news or talk about a third one being produced. But, alas, it's May 2012 and we are treated with a third installment. Now, in all honesty, I actually liked this one even less than the second one. I don't care. Sue me. Men in Black 3 is just so tired, withered down and the snazzy little time travel plot just can't manage to strum up enough interest to even sustain the film's blank 106 minutes. I know, I know. It sounds harsh, but hey, that's how I viewed it. Now, Men in Black 3 attempts to add the time travel plot line into the franchise, in the form of the last alien of an evil race with a very hard name to pronounce, played by Jermaine Clement, who has escaped from a high security prison on the moon, and returns to earth in order to kill agent K, who had previously shot off his arm. Now, once he succeeds in killing him, Agent J must now travel back in time to the summer of 1969, in order to kill the alien off before he and Agent K can even manage to have an altercation first. Now, the only real major highlight of the film for me would be, of course, the villain, name Boris the Animal, played with great fun by Jermaine Clement. He is easily the most evil, vicious and audaciously funny villain in all of the Men in Black films, and for that, the film earns a second star, instead of a-threatened by me-one star. Now, since this movie is Rated PG-13, the content is pretty much about as follows, so, here we go: There is frequent sequences of sci-fi action violence, with lot's and lot's of gunfights between humans and aliens, scuffles, shootings, aliens exploding into matter and goo, many people and aliens being shot repeatedly by Boris's spike shooting arms, often with bloody results as well. Also, there is a extremely brief scene near the beginning of the film where a woman kisses Boris the Animal in his prison cell, and we see one very graphic shot of his exaggeratedly long tongue poking around into the inside of her mouth. And, finally, there is frequent but mostly average profanity throughout the movie, including several uses each of sh-t, d-mn, g-dd-mn, a--h-le, h-ll and more. So, whether or not you had high hopes for the film, or none at all, for me, Men in Black 3 still majorly disappoints. Yikes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRobbShowMovieReviews May 26, 2012

MIB3 Movie Review

Medeocher and weird threequeal is funny but very average.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDerp_cookie October 11, 2015

So bad!

Why loads of language and violence on aliens with goo spurting everywhere and you think that's suitable for young kids?!
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Really violent, disgusting alien flick is very gross and weird.

My rating:R for violence, language, and sensuality.