Kid reviews for Men of Honor

Men of Honor Poster Image

Le film porte sur la discrimination raciale et la persévérance. Le N Word est souvent utilisé.

It mite be inapropite but it is a lurning experience

Men of Honor

This film is very moving. It is probably one of the best pictures of never giving up and hope and following your dreams against all odds. There is a lot of racism, but it's more sad than offensive. The main character handles it very well, and rarely has and rarely gets angry. A character is injured (not very graphic). A man who holds his breath too long gets a nosebleed. A man angrily throws things. A man hits many hospital employees on the head with a pan, they are later shown bruised. A few more mildly violent scenes. Language is strong but not constant. The "N" word is used more than twenty times. The f-word is used probably about twenty times including four or five combined with "mother" (two in the first scene). There is moderate sex talk with a reference to a b--wj-b and talk of many men having sex with one women (used to make fun of someone). A couple scenes take place in a bar. Overall I think only mature 14 year olds can handle this but it is best left to people ages 15 and up because if it's themes and language. I highly recommend this amazing film. The acting (as always with Cuba Gooding Jr.) is also outstanding. FWI: There is no actual sex but talk only.

Great Movie.

This was one of the best movies I have ever seen. The language is a little on the high side(16 f-bombs). This movie is virtually about not giving up your dreams. It is based on a true story which blew me away that this man went through all this trouble to become a diver. I find this movie truly inspirational.
not rated for age