Kid reviews for Michael Jackson's This Is It

Concert film documents King of Pop's final labor of love.

Teen, 15 years old Written bydymanic_Eric195 October 29, 2019

it is for age 18

Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2013

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!

This movie is great! Totally appropriate. The only questionable part is the the "Thriller" segment.
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2012

Rest in Peace!

Great, appropriate for all ages! But it kind of makes me sad that Michael didn't earn anything from this, just Sony. And in the whole thing, they don't give as much respect as they should have.. to him.
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2012

Captured The Magic

Michael Jackson`s This Is It is a documentary about Michael that really captures the magic that he had inside of him. The movie is one of the best flims I`ve have ever seen, but the thing is that there is some scary images. While the shooting of the making of Thiller there is some blood on the window that begins to spell ''Thiller''. There are zombies that may scare younger viewers and in Earth Song there is a very big machine that destroys the nature with a little girl stuggeling to save a plant. Some of the choreography that is kind of sexual to the crotch of moving it up and down and during the casting there are lots of people in tight clothing and are shirtless. That is why I said it was nine and up.

Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

musical

it was a very good documentary and a very good musical
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 24, 2011

Quite mature for a PG film, as a) most PG audiences will be bored to tears during any musical documentary (well, any documentary, for that matter!), and b) because there is a lot of suggestive content that is waay too strong for a PG (i.e. crotch-grab intensified and elongated into a two-minute-long dance move, among other things).

My rating: PG-13 for some sexual content and references involving extremely suggestive dancing/lyrics.

Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2011

He will live

One of the soon to be many tales of michael's life that had came to it's end sadly . This movie was amazing

Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 5, 2011
this movie is good and the whole family can watch .it just made everything more sad i was on the verge of tears hes the best musician ever./ you can watch with any one good for kids and adults.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2011

ANYONE CAN SEE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE U SEROUIOUS ! YOU GOTTA BE TEN TO SEE THE MOVIE COME ON BOOTY IS NOT THAT BAD NO SEXUAL THEMES AND ITS A MOVIE ABOUT THE KING OF MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!! COMMON SENCE DONT GO OVER BOARD OKAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymasonlackey January 15, 2011

great documentary

this really shows how michael jackson life was like music wise
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2010

GO MJ!!!

I love MJ. The movie was kinda boring because nothin was really happening. Now i never wanna see a behind-the-scenes thing again. same thing happens to me with documentries. i luv 2 see him dance and stuff, but i reather have the experience of him in person. i never got an inch close to him. wel really nobody has except family. but as i fan i never saw him in person. i so wish i did though.

Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2010

boreing as heck.

not intresting at all and is pretty stupid if you ask me and gets cool when the moon walk is being done.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff September 20, 2010

YAWWWNNNNN

I saw, like, thirty seconds of this movie, and it was sooo boring!
Kid, 9 years old September 10, 2010

Iffy for kids 7+

I really liked it and it was good and it is a really good story about his final preparations for his final performance. His movements aren't really appropriate for younger children and parents might not like them.

Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2010

Awsome

I loved this movie! It was really touching and amazing. A must see for MJ fans! Im writing this while listening to MJs "Human Nature"!
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2010
This a family kind-of movie. It is pretty cool but really its not a must-see movie.

Kid, 8 years old June 16, 2010

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

I love that movie!Everyone will like it.And by like it I mean loving it and dancing to some of the songs in the movie!It's perfect for the entire family!But watch out!In the thriler scene it can be creepy for young kids.And some sex included.A couple uses of booty.But this movie...is...AWESOME!

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2010

The Best of M.J.!

I loved this movie! The songs were great, and the dances were so epic! I think people should see this movie, but many don't because of rumors from the past of Michael Jackson. The truth is, Michael never harmed a child!

Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2010

I loved it! It is also a great movie!

I think this movie was the best! It had Michael's hit songs and his epic dance moves! The only part that may frighten kids is the Thriller part, but nothing else can frighten kids... I sung to all of the songs and was literally dancing in my movie seat! I loved this move... :)

Teen, 14 years old Written byvcbaby13 March 25, 2010

all tweens should see this movie

love it michael is the sweetist man there is I had the chance of meeting him when my older cousin got to dance for him during the tour