Kid reviews for Midnight Sun

Tear-jerking romance is mild except for teen partying.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysierra01 February 13, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrt13 March 25, 2018

Tear-jerker but very heart-warming!

This was an amazing story about bravery, love, and illness. I absolutely loved it! Bella Thorne did an amazing job as Katie, the main character. If you're looking for a love story full of hardships definitely watch this movie!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMidnightsunlover69 March 24, 2018

Good family friendly wholesome time

I loved this movie and so did my friends! Frick all the haters guys and go see it for a good bool with the boys! Love Simon sounds stupid compared to this movie. Also never see Sherlock Gnome.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLuke Naro March 26, 2018

if you think you're gonna cry when you see this movie, you're right!

Let's get to the important part. There is only four swear words in this movie. S---, damn, hell, and badass. That's frickin' mild for a PG-13 movie. There is a drunken make out in a convertable, but it's all good. Disgusting, but fine. Very disgusting. The kids would be bawling their eyes out, that's mostly why I would say 9+, unless you want a long and loud car ride home. That and the drunken make out, plus the fact that they just graduated high school. There is beer at a high school party, and they play beer pong, but once again, it's all in good heart. This is an amazing movie, and I think most people would agree with me.

Teen, 17 years old Written byfrances30 March 26, 2018

Midnight Sun Movie Review

Not good, horrible acting, and unrealistic description of XP.

Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2018

Terrible

This movie was so bad it made me laugh for the entire movie. The acting was not good and the movie was even worse. Do not waste your money.

Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2018

This was horrible

Honestly this was a cheesy, badly written, bad acting, and stupid storyline movie. Not worth it at all.

Teen, 16 years old Written byWilfZaha11 April 5, 2018

Totally recommend, best film this year.

It's a cheesy, romantic comedy which also has emotional parts; something a lot of teenage girls love. Many parts of it, the cinema was cracking up with laughter. It was brilliant. The story line is fantastic, my eyes were always glued to the screen just incase I'd miss anything. I enjoyed it so much that now I can't wait to buy it on DVD. Ignore the reviews saying there's a bunch of swearing. THERE ISN'T! It's 12+, there's nothing a 12 year old would be offended or shocked by. It is such a great film with a thoughtful ending.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia Cloud April 10, 2018

Very good and tear jerking

I liked Midnight Sun. It is entertaing and sad. I think that people 13 and up should see it because of a little bit of sexuality and teen partying.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysconnolly44 March 26, 2018

Tearjerking and inspiring movie

I absolutely loved this movie. There was some bad language, but not too bad. I would totally recommend this to anyone 13 or up, it is an amazing and inspiring movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJlong_23 June 23, 2018

Pure love story with good story line

This movie was really sweet. It was funny,enjoyable, and was a great movie for hopeless romantics. Katie and Charlie’s Love was so pure and innocentit was nice to see it wasn’t just a physical thing. Also Katie’s love for her father was nice to see especially her honesty with him and you could see how close they really were. It hardly had any “bad” words I almost didn’t catch them. The only thing was the partying. They didn’t have many consequences with underage drinking the only person that might’ve had any effect from drinking was from Charlie. Over all it was really good. I don’t really like Bella thorn as an actress( Katie price) but i reccomend

Teen, 17 years old Written byDawne11 June 23, 2018

Best movie ever!!!!!;)

Fantastic movie! Must watch!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJackray1203 June 10, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byJdog334 June 30, 2018

Okay

Personally, I thought this movie was okay. The acting in some parts was a little awkward in my opinion. This movie very much reminded me of Everything Everything, which I enjoyed much more. If you are looking for a good movie to watch with the family, this might not be the one.
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2019

AMAZING

When I was watching this I actually felt like I was there. I would like to note that I never ever cry watching movies and by the end of Midnight Sun I was bawling my eyes out! Best movie ever.

Kid, 9 years old March 24, 2019

Great Movie!

Great Movie! Only a few bad words. Heartwarming! One scene has teen partying. Another scene has a beach scene in the water without clothes. Other than that, great Movie! Totally recommend it!

Teen, 17 years old Written byBrenna Bye March 4, 2019

Best teen movie ever

Katie have XP and she met that guy the guy and she she doesn’t know how to be social and then she and I have gained him every single night then he meant to then they go to Dave and Sydney and then he thought she had seen sunlight or something so so he saw Katie‘s song is so late and then he’s like I had to she think I have to go and then like he didn’t he doesn’t want to tell him because XP then I am here then her friend just been out and my reality and perspective is that that make the movie tie knows of a 17-year-old because most of them say people who have XP or whatever they need is your do we need new normal kids they will never make it I have the duplicated chromosome disorder and would actually think yo and hear that her friend just spent out am I we have a team perspective is that Bentley most of it because people who have XP or whatever they didn’t serve doing whatever they have to do they can be normal teenagers AKA kids , I have duplicated 10q chromosome disorder, and I should have that stuff, really good movie to teach teens and kids to know whatever they have they can still be you guys.

Teen, 16 years old Written bynichele12 February 11, 2019
I love it so much

Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincess mitlow October 5, 2018

Love it *spoilers*

Love this movie Be prepared to cry she dies at the end but Great Movie 1 of my favorites from 2018 if you like romantic movie this is the movie for you

Teen, 13 years old Written bythesenseablelama55 August 20, 2018

TEAAARRRSSS....But i loved it

Okay people said that it was heart wrenching. THAT IS AN UNDERSTATMENT!!!! anyway....very insperational at least until the end....