Kid reviews for Midway

Midway Poster Image

They Thought Bombing Pearl Harbour Would Be A Good Idea

a very good movie with quite a few twists(Like Nick Jonas ) . it's about the attack on pearl harbour, and the funny thing is the americans and japanese were friends a day before the the japanese go on a bombing run cause they thought that would be a good idea. Very Good Movie.... Definentely Watch.... +It's FREE on Crave.

Good

Watched this around 20 times. So good.

Good

Watched this around 20 times. So good.

Why is it a 42% on Rotten Tomatoes?

It is a very good movie with quite a few swears (one f-bomb), the violence isn't bad. There is one scene where a burnt black body is shown, but it is less than 5 seconds long. There is also a scene of a pile of dead bodies. Still only mild-moderate blood in that scene. Almost no more scenes with blood throughout the whole movie. One scene of civilians (some elderly) being shot by a plane. Also smoking but who cares. Great movie, highly recommend. Anyone over 10 should be okay with the swearing.

Love it!

Accurate battles and ship models! Amazing!

Best War Movie I’ve Ever Seen

This is a great movie for 11 year olds, since the violence is pretty fake. Only one use of pretty bad language.

Nice...

Really good but before you watch it find out more on the historical context. And i don't think you should worry about the violence. Sure there are a lot of explosions but not gory at all.

A good movie

A good movie that I LOVED. It is underrated.

This Is an AWESOME MOVIE

This Movie is AWESOME for a ww2 kid fanatic like me yeah lots of smoking but there isnt much blood. In the pearl harbor scene is the most bloodiest you see people on fire screaming and people being shot and one guy sacrifices himself to save a teenager. Over all in the midway battle scene when a plane gets hit we see the pilot let go of the stick and accepts his death. There are ships exploding. But what did you expect this is the battle of midway! I saw this when i was 9 in my opinion its a great movie for tweens but not for younger kids