Kid reviews for Million Dollar Baby

Million Dollar Baby Poster Image

I liked that they used a woman as the main character. This is a great inspiration to anyone wanting to get to work hard for they're dreams. I think this is great for 12 and up because you start to think of the future.

Sad movie.

Million dollar baby is about this girl who wants to boxed, but is judged by others because she's a girl ( I think. ) I feel like it sends a message saying anyone can do anything. But around the last 30 minutes, it becomes sad. It's a bit violent though, as at the end, the main character's neck is snapped, and she then dies... Some language used as well. PG-15

It's Sad..

I'm kind of surprised but this was probably one of the only movies to make me feel sad. Rated PG-15

Must see for all teens and adults

This movie is absolutely excellent. It is the journey of a poor girl, Maggie, who wants nothing more than to be a boxer and trained by Frankie. This movie is one of the saddest movies I have ever watched, but I feel like it needs to be watched at least once. It will leave you in absolute shock.

eh

this movie has a very distinct vibe to it. now, normally I can catch these vibes and hang on to them. but this is not the case with million dollar baby. the last 45 minuits are no tsomething special. strong language too

Million dollar baby

Good oscar winner has bloody violence and also strong language like 4 uses of f--k, 2 uses n--gger, 3 uses of t-tties, 2 uses s--t, one use of d--k, one use of b--ch, and 11 uses of damn (two paired with god).

Depressing Eastwood classic has; profanity, violence, suicide

Million Dollar Baby

With an award winning cast how could this movie go wrong. Maggie walked into Frankie's gym as a want to be fighter. She had heart, Frankie had the training. He watched Maggie become a fighter. Maggie never gave up. Maggie was a fighter through and through. She fought until the very end. Clint Eastwood, Hillary Swank, Morgan Freeman are an award winning team. I'm not a real fighting buff, but this movie looks past the fighting and more of the relationships between the three. I would definitely recommend it, but not for children with the violence of the realistic fighting.