Kid reviews for Minutemen

Minutemen Poster Image

not rated for age

Based on 1 review

Lots of stereotypes

it's ok, i got a bit bored. also very stereotypical. but OK. i loved how luke benward was in it :)

Heroic time-traveling movie is a fun fest for the entire family! :)

Of all the DCOMs (Disney Channel Original Movie) out there this one is definitely my favorite. Minutemen is the only DCOM I have ever watched where I didn't at some point go "Wow, that is really cheesy." I actually found myself smiling through the whole thing, and I never do that with movies! As explained in the 'What's the story?' section of the review the story is about Virgil and Charlie and their time machine. However I was appalled that the review doesn't even mention Zeke (the third Minuteman)! He is by far, for me anyways, the best character in the whole movie! :) Now, being a Disney movie obviously means that there is no extremely harmful language that your kids will hear. Only minor name-calling is used: geek, nerd, dork, and (one they forgot) loser. There is no violence in this movie; just some cases of strong bullying that you may want to speak with your kids about, so they know it is wrong. The other good consistency with Disney movies is the shortage of sexual content. There are a couple kisses between main characters. But keep in mind that these are Disney kisses, so that means: lips slightly puckered, quick little pecks, no open mouths or use of tongues. One of the characters cheats on his girlfriend and is dumped for it (the incident is not a focal point of the movie). The farthest the sexy stuff goes is when one character has his clothes stolen from his gym locker and must walk into the hallway with only a towel on (a student later runs by and steals his towel, but nothing is shown). Later on in the movie, a character also goes streaking (in his underwear, nothing kids can't see, it will bring laughs) during a football game. This causes a major upset to the game. Now that you have a little bit more elaboration about this movie, I strongly encourage you to watch it along with your children. I will leave you with a funny quote from the movie (it won't make sense until you watch the whole movie though, so I guess I'm kind of enticing you...): Zeke says, "That is it! NO MORE TIME TRAVEL!!" Haha it's hilarious.

Minutemen is a great movie

I watched this movie 3 times and I love it. I like it because Jason Dolley is in it. He is awesome in Good Luck Charlie.

Minutemen

Minutemen is a nice movie that is time pass. It Has some boring and some fun scenes. After a while the movie's pace level dumbs down. Overall Minutemen Is A Time Pass Movie.

minutemen needs to rewind to minute one

Minutemen is a bit boring of a DCOM, endless with at least one hand stuck into sci-fi technology almost every minute of the movie. It's not shown, but one kid does get his towel yanked off when he finds his clothes in bullies' clutches. Otherwise, the movie is pretty much a dull, useless drone as if Microsoft Sam was voice acting as everybody...and that's about as dull, useless, and droning as droning can get.

Nothing Special

Some kissing and love situations leads me to say this should be PG.

Regular DCOM

They're not too many shrouded in minutemen if you've seen other DCOMs. I don't think I watched all of it, but I watched most of it and it was okay. Some kids may like the time traveling thing, and Tweens will probably like it (Disney seems to aim their movies/shows at tweens

great for most ages

This is a great movie.

I don't get it.

I just don't understand it. I like movies with time travel. I like guy movies. I like movies with superheroes. And yet, I didn't like Minutemen. It's just too boring.
not rated for age