Kid reviews for Miracle on 34th Street

Classic holiday movie for the whole family.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHihodough April 11, 2018

Too boring for younger kids

Best classic Christmas movie? I think so.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust April 8, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byowleyes1316 September 1, 2016

Great movie, very few inappropriate things

A person dressed up as Santa is drunk at the beginning of the film, and woman is later shown drunk. Other than that I can't really think of anything bad in it. This is a great movie and a classic for Christmas.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySeary621 December 15, 2015

Is Santa Real?

This show subject is the title above, if you have young children who still believe in Santa, do not see this show as they might question you.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey December 22, 2009
we watched this in english today, and even though I fell asleep for half the movie I thought it was very cute and brings back good memories. (btw I feel asleep cause I was tired, not cause the movie bored me). Of course I never believed in santa, because that's exactly how my parents raised me and were raised. So in the end I do end up agreeing with the mother, but it's still a good movie and makes you really happy. ~Ivey
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 December 22, 2008

Holiday fave for the entire family

I have to watch this every year!!!! The entire family can watch it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byoldpaths April 9, 2008

Better version...

Nice movie, a little too modern for me. Watch the OLD black & white for an even more charming movie, goes right with "a charlie Brown Christmas" & "its a Wonderful Life". Some violent plot line in it as the characters insult each other, otherwise a good watch.