All parent member reviews for Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous

Adult Written bywonder dove May 3, 2013

Hmm, not bad!

Miss Congeniality 2 was good, but the first one was way, way better in my opinion. This one seemed sillier in a kid way, less funny and less entertaining, however, I think tweens and teens would just love it! The story isn't bad, but does take off from the first one. In this round, Gracie (Sandra) is partnered with Sam Fuller whom she does not get along with at all, they are completely opposite which is where most of the humor takes place. They must go on the run to save Gracie's friends from the first movie (pageant winner of the Miss United States and pageant representative Stan Fields) from getting kidnapped. Later, Gracie and Sam become closer as they get to know each other better (which was very predictable!) Violence is all done in humor and has some martial arts, hitting, pushing and arguing. Sexual content is fairly mild and mostly all talk including the word "sluts" more than once, Gracie deals with her ex-boyfriend, there is a reference to cheating. Language isn't bad with a couple dirty words meant for humor. Also some drinking but not much. 12+ teens seems fair.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Too Funny!

Really fun movie -- a no thinker and good for lots of laughs. We loved it...although my 13-year-old daughter thought the first was better. I thought the second just built on the first...sort of took right up where the other left off.
Adult Written bySmustangsally99 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydanimarsh April 9, 2008

It was a great no brainer movie

This movie is not for the little ones, but a good summer movie that requires no thinking on your part.
Adult Written byjennbeau April 9, 2008

FUNNY.....FUNNY.....

My kids couldnt stop laughing!! The whole family thought it was great!!! I like that they made another one, its a wonderful part for Sandra.