All parent member reviews for Miss Potter

Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bysassysas April 19, 2015

Cute

This a cute, heart-warming, and downright adorable story for kids that don't get too bored with historical stories. Nothing really inappropriate about this, and it's factual, so families can choose it as a contender for movie night. My older child enjoyed this movie, but my younger girl got bored, so be careful with young kids and this. Might be better for a more mature audience because some things will go over kids' heads.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTeacupmama November 15, 2009

Great gentle period movie

A delightful clean sweet movie Nice story my daughter and I enjoyed watching together 2xs
Adult Written byatleast April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycaroh April 9, 2008

a beautiful film for all ages - especially young girls

Gorgeous scenery, a gentle, sweet, sincere love story, and an unconventional, inspirational heroine make this film one of the best I've seen in some time. My 12 year-old daughter loved it, and I loved watching it with her. Beatrix loves and respects her parents, who are portrayed as kind and caring, just too bound by the rules of their society to appreciate or encourage their daughter's independant, artistic spirit. But Beatrix must create and follows her art; and then, her heart. She is true to herself and builds a life outside the confines of the rigid world into which she was born. She is richly rewarded and achieves personal fulfillment. She even finds love (on her own terms!) and continues to give to the world long after her death. What a story! Beautifully told - we highly recommend!
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

totally clean

There is nothing wrong with this movie at ALL. It's totally clean and innocent, and has a great soundtrack to boot. Little kids will be bored, but adults (especially those who like romantic movies, will love it.