All teen and kid member reviews for Mission: Impossible III

Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Action-packed!

This movie is tons of fun! But be warned, it was rated PG-13 for a reason. But if you obey the rating you'll be fine, because it's fine for anyone 13 and up! There's lots of violence, some language, and a bit of sexuality.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMath-U April 9, 2008

Just Plane Awsome!!!!

Mission Impossible 3 was the best one yet.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 July 30, 2015

A vast improvement.

Mission: Impossible III was better than the boring Mission Impossible II. J.J Abrams did really well for this film. The action sequences and stunt work were great, Tom Cruise, once again, did well in his role, Philip Seymour Hoffman (R.I.P) gave a tremendous performance as the villain, in fact, he was the best villain in the franchise. Newcomers, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Maggie Q and Simon Pegg were a great addition to the franchise. It's nothing extraordinary, but is was another good movie in the franchise. Grade: B+
Kid, 8 years old June 5, 2015

Good action thriller is extremely violent, racy, and salty.

My rating:R for strong graphic violence, nudity, racy content, and language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway March 20, 2011
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2010

Fun But Dusturbing!

Most violent of the series. Very good.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2015

The worst one out of the 5!

It's pretty much ok. i mean there is some sensuality but it's extremely small, short, and ambiguous. The language is mild. It wasn't that great. it's odd J.J. Abrams made THIS.
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2015

misson impossible III review

Parents this movie has some torcher in it. Maybe a mature 9 year old could watch it but not 8 year old's. Also has violence and at one point a bomb explodes in a girl's head pretty gruesome. Great movie though also gun fights and kidnapping.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan November 4, 2014

"Mission: Impossible III" movie review

"Mission: Impossible 2" was not a good movie at all. J.J Abrams did a very good job of bringing back one of my favorite movie franchises ever. "Mission: Impossible III" was so good, it made me forget about the disaster known as "Mission: Impossible 2". The introduction to the movie was a great way of starting a film. It really got me invested. The acting was above par especially Tom Cruise's performance. Philip Seymour Hoffman's performance as the villain was spectacular. It was way better than the villain in "Mission: Impossible 2". The action in this movie is the best thing about the movie. J.J. Abrams is one of the very few directors who knows how to direct action without making it look stupid. The scenes in the movie are so riveting and suspenseful. The synopsis was so interesting and the screenplay was 90% perfect. That being said, I do have some problems with the film. I think that some characters needed more of a backstory. Also, I do think that J.J. Abrams could have done a little more with this movie and bringing it to its true potential. I still love the movie and it is one of the best action movies I have seen in a long time. I don't think I have seen a more violent PG-13 movie than "Mission: Impossible III". Some action scenes in this movie are very brutal and sometimes nasty. Nonetheless, I really like this film despite my few complaints.
Kid, 8 years old February 28, 2014

The best of the first 3 in it's series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2013

BEST ONE YET!!!

Very good, minor swearing, like b****, a**, d***, etc. I would rate this: PG-13, For extended sequences of intense violence, brief mayhem and destruction, a sensual scene, and mild language.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybob555bob July 30, 2013

Better than second

This movie was better than the second. Content pretty much the same as Mission: Impossible 1.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 3, 2012

MI3 is well good

i thought it was good i thought it was edgier and more action than the last one
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr. Tights June 9, 2012

Good Movie!

If I was to rate this movie it would be: PG-13 Intense sequences of violence throughout, brief sexual content and language
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieCritic17 April 4, 2012

Great Addition to the Series

Well done movie. There is an intense interrogation scene at the beginning where a girl is shot in the leg which I found disturbing. Good action and story, but they don't tell you what the "rabbit's foot" is. There is a little profanity, nothing serious other than 2 SOB's and 3 s**t's.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 10, 2012

Very intense spy action movie

Very intense action violence, not for young kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 20, 2012

jzzjyzjtrj

3rd movie in spy franchise is boring but good action
Kid, 11 years old January 8, 2012

IMPOSSIBLE to resist!

A great movie the best out of the series so far there is lots of violence and strong language. This is not for kids under 9 as it has people shot and there is a device planted in 2 characters head that eventually explodes.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn December 25, 2011

Less fun, more violence in formulaic but still good third outing

J.J. Abrams turn to direct an outing for the Mission impossible franchise made it clear that every movie in the series would be very different from each other. While it is better than the second, and most certainly better than the absolutely miserable first one, it still feels like some of the fun had been sucked out of the action sequences, and in it's place lied constant violence in a more frantic and desperate tone. Don't get me wrong, there are very good action sequences in this movie, just like the previous one, but all of the joy of the franchise just doesn't seem to be neatly as high as it previously was. So, parents should except: More intense action violence, some disturbing images involving a bomb charge going off, some sexual content including two fairly tame sex scenes, and finally, some infrequent but moderate profanity. So while ti could have been much better than it is, it is still a fairly solid action movie.