Adult Written bynduns April 18, 2010

For once, it's pretty much like commonsensemedia says

In this film's defense, though, the stop-motion in this is incredible and quite groundbreaking really. However, all in all, it's mostly just stupid and juvenile and I think it tries too hard to be funny. I'd love to say this film is so bad it's worth watching, but there are moments that I think even psychos would find disturbing.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Just really, really stupid

Your brain deserves better.
Adult Written byLizzie F. January 8, 2017

Creepy as Heck!

I saw this in a restaurant a few years back, and the imagery haunted me. Here's what little creepy or disturbing parts I can remember: a woman's "arm flab" going all the way down to the floor (cartoon sequence) a cyclops (computer animated or puppet, much creepier than what's seen in kiddy shows); Medusa (live-action); a man's head going into his body like a turtle does (live-action) Besides the imagery, the storyline itself is creepy. A cartoon character trying to take over his artist? Good grief! Do your eyes and brain a hee-yuge favor; watch something else. (P.S., sorry if some details are off)
Adult Written byzeekattacklee August 15, 2015

Monkey bone review..

I enjoyed it's creative aspect.. On the other hand,the film does have plenty of sexual humor and it's bits of adult content.. Other than that, don't let this film fool you with the way it looks.. Otherwise, Great film for older teenagers and adults..
Adult Written bydranaqueen June 22, 2014

good but eh not for kids.

it's like Roger Rabbit which isn't such a kids movie with the language and other stuff, it was an ok movie, pretty good.