Kid reviews for Monster High: 13 Wishes

Monster dolls teach lessons but dress provocatively.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 12 years old September 15, 2020

Common Sense, Calm Down!

Nothing sexual. If a mid-thigh skirt counts as sexual, then kids just shouldn't walk outside. If you take a trip around your neighborhood then you are bound to find someone with a mid-thigh skirt because they are very common. Lagoona may be dependent on her boyfriend's parents approval, but the age range that this franchise is targeting (8 -12) should already know the dynamics of a healthy relationship platonic or not. If not because they 1. Aren't a preteen yet (preteens are 10 - 12) or 2. Haven't been taught about relationships, this should fly over their heads. No one cares about the makeup. The age range of this franchise should also be able to learn from negative choices if there are consequences. This movie has some really good messages to be yourself, careful for what you wish for, and grateful for what you already have. Because most of the time, things are good just as they are.

Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2016

Cool clothes and Goodness in their hearts

This is a life lesson.Be careful what you wish for.I mean their clothes may be kind of banned from schools,but they're kind,sweet,and helpful girls.For example:Clawdeen.She tries to help her sister from being bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMinakoHouraisan November 10, 2015

One of my favourite MH movies.

I swear to God parents overreact. The clothing isn't THAT bad gg. It's a good movie with a good plot and the clothes aren't too bad. This franchise receives too much hate imo.

Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2015

Really good movie.

Monster high 13 wishes is a great movie (one of the best monster high movies) I loved it from beginning to end.Plus (like most monster high movies) it is filled with good messages. Monster high is NOT scary (despite the name) me and my little sister love watching it. The only thing that might scare kids in this monster high movie is Wisp ( a dark genie character) otherwise it is good.

Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2014

i am a big monster high fan i have seen this loads trust me on this reveiw

I love monster high sooooo much! This film is great if you or your child likes monster high - they will love this movie (or should I say boovie??)
If you don't want your child begging for the next mh movie (if they haven't seen it yet) then don't get it! There is a lesson at the end - the main character learns that you don't have to be against something just because you can't be 'it' or have 'it'. The laughs and lessons in the film is amazing and like most films and books sparks the imagination. The play on words and unique characters is a win win on the great MH moto: be yourself, be unique...be a monster!
monster high sends out a great messege
be unique