All teen and kid member reviews for Monster-in-Law

Teen, 14 years old Written bybehemoth April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2015

hilarious romantic comedy with famous singer JLO

great couple movie. theres lots of cat fights between JLO and jane fonda. mild flirtation between JLO and her husband to make jane fonda jealous. not for most kids but some might be interested i surely was!
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2012

Good but little hard to understand

Teen, 13 years old Written byCovertOps99 June 10, 2012

Good J.Lo movie

This movie is great it is very funny. Jennifer Lopez's role in this movie was great, she was perfect for that role. Her mother in law Viola is my favorite character. She attacked a pop star on her tv show. Very funny movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGreenMaple January 1, 2012

Light-hearted

Not for little kids nor deep enough to be called "gripping," but very funny and entertaining if you like all the wedding stuff.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 November 25, 2011

monster funny movie

this movie is really funny nd hilarous i loved it when mother vs bride to be fight each other
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly December 17, 2010

Love it!

Really funny movie, great ending! Awesome charecters.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. June 29, 2010

A little iffy stuff, but tweens and teens will probably like it!

This movie was actually really funny! It was basically about a dog walker/ receptionist/ server named Charlie who meets a cute young doctor named Kevin, who is the son of the famous celebrity interviewer Viola Fields. As you'd expect, they fall in love, and Kevin wants to take the next big step; having Charlie meet his diva-esque mother . . . They seem to be getting along great, but when Kevin pops the question, Viola declares war on Charlie, and the two slapstick prank each other to no end. This movie does have some good messages, like love between two people is what should matter, not society and class, and that marrige is an important bond that Viola ends up respecting with a little help from her mom, Gertrude. It does deal with some important issues that everyone may not agree on though, like implied pre-marital sex, and things like tarot cards and such that many relegions don't respect. I'd recommend screening it before hand, but Monster-In-Law is a movie tweens and teens will most likely love!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters April 28, 2009
This movie is so funny. It is about this girl who meets this guy and they went to the the guys mothers house and he proposed to his girlfriend right in front of the mother and she is mad because she didnt want his son to get married so those to are fighting and she tries to sabatage there wedding. It is a great movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykidreviewer April 9, 2008

So funny

This is one of the funniest movie I have seen all year. Everyone I have talked to about this movie does not see what it is about it I find so funny, but I loved it. I saw it twice in the theaters, because I enjoyed it so much the first time through. True, if you are looking for a movie with a good message or something inspiring, this is not the best choice. If you are just looking to see a good, funny movie, this would be a good choice.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byfatpenquins April 9, 2008

pretty much what you would suspect

A chick-flick deffinetly but not a very good one. An Ok renter but don't waste money seeing it in theaters. Not for small children. 13 and up.
great movie, my whole family loved it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxToTheEndx April 9, 2008