All teen and kid member reviews for Monte Carlo

Teen, 13 years old Written bydoodlebuggy(: July 27, 2011

Sweet, Romantic Chick-Flick for Young Girls!

Aww this is just such a cute movie! But in my opinion, it's only meant for tweens and teens, no young 8 year old girls. I went and saw this with my friend today because I am such a Selena fan! She was fabulous and admirable in this movie. The movie shows great responsibility when it comes to being an adult and that anything is possible as long as you stick to it. There are quite a few kissing scenes, but they're light and just pecks. This is THE must-see movie for girls if they're looking for that one light chick-flick/happy-ever-after kind of ending to a movie. (: LOVED IT! <3<3
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2011

Good but...

Some language but overall a good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl July 10, 2011

good movie

emma says oh sh*t. meg says a** i thought it was going 2 be more like a disney thing bu i think it was more for tweens than young girls.
Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2011

A little disappointing. OK

I actually thought the movie was going to have less romance and more to do with the impersonation, but I was wrong. I was a little disappointed because I am a big Selena Gomez fan and I was hoping it wasn't another cheesy cinderella impersonation tale. The rest of the movie was good, but some parts you gets really confused on what's happening, especially with the auction and all the fund-raisers. The movie is more like a fairytale like romance movie. if you are into that stuff, go and see it. If you are more of a realistic person like I am, then you probably don't want to go. Too much romance .
Teen, 16 years old Written bylol x July 4, 2011

Is Monte Carlo really suitable?

I recently went to watch Monte Carlo with my little sister Emily. We both are big Selena Gomez fans & it may have some infrequent language such as: cr*p,a**,j*rk but no eyebrow raising things.The romance in this movie is mild; with some short sweet kisses but nothing over the top. I would say the movie was officially meant for teens & tweens but if you can trust your child & you know wont pick anything up from this movie then I say you can go watch it. I think you could say it is 10-11+ (if you can trust your child that is)or PG. Like i said previously, nothing over the top. Its a good movie (I'm not just saying that because I'm a Selena Gomez fan) & i would recommend it. You'll enjoy :) x
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 August 14, 2011

Good Message, Good Movie

We watched it a few weeks ago and my little sister (10) LOVED it! She said that she'd love to have the DVD and watch it again and again! A few mild words and a few sweet kisses, but not really inappropriate. I liked it too, and I'm sixteen! It had the message, "stay true to yourself," and don't pretend to be someone else!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydisneyfan1016 July 27, 2011

copy of lizzie mcgurie movie which is "cleaner

Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2011

Was okaaaayyy...

It was a little childish, a total chick-flick.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly January 6, 2012

Cute movie :)

I really enjoyed this movie, I am a fan of Selena Gomez, and most of her movies, and this one is really cute too. It was actually better than I expected. I really liked the actors chosen too :)
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2011

A Cute Tween Movie

I just finished this movie. It was predictable, but sweet, and if you sat down to watch it, this movie would be quite worth your time. Language is minor (cr**, *ss, hoochie, "frak" [used in place of the f-word], and a gesture meaning, "Kiss my *ss" ), and there is noticeable product placement. The sexual content is low, though there is some. Overall, "Monte Carlo" is a sweet, fun film for tweens about being yourself and seizing the moment.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymaroon5luv September 18, 2011

BEST MOVIE EVER!

Good move Must See For Kids!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymumtaz July 12, 2011

original review

Its a nice movie for ones aged above 10. I found the movie to be sweet and hilarious..
Teen, 13 years old Written byonyxprincess July 3, 2011

Mostly clean movie with good role models

There were really good role models, and yes the girls do do something illegal, but they all at one point or another realize it's wrong and try to fix it. There is quite a few kisses, but all very short and I've seen worse on Disney Channel. As for language, it's very mild with one use of a** and one use of c**p, both used briefly and by Meg, played by Leighton Miesser (I'm pretty sure I spelled her name wrong) It wasn't the best movie, but better than I expected and worth the money if you're looking for something to do on a summer afternoon.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina July 2, 2011

It's ok...just ok, predictable though.

My cousins dragged me to see this annoying chick flick today and let me say it's not as childish as I thought it would be mild use of ad language e.g, ass, crap, hoochie. The girls all fall in love, even though Emma isn't the best role model she was probably more of a role model then Meg who until the end is uptight and boring. It's a very predictable movie and I don't recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned January 31, 2016

Carlo

It was an okay movie though it's more mature than what I expected.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAgirl June 11, 2015

Honest review

It's a sweet and simple movie that promotes some pretty good messages. But it gets very boring later on I personally didn't like it because it was like a documentary, interesting at first boring later on. It's a nice movie if u like slow simple movies, although kids below 9 or 10 might find it boring
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2014

the bling ring meets ocean's eleven

in the story, three girls are sent off to Monte Carlo for free when Grace (Selena Gomez) is mistaken for a British celeb, Cordelia Scott (also Selena Gomez). so they basically pretend to be her and get to have all her luxuries. language is limited to "crap" and "a*s", and sexual content is limited to the girls sunbathing on the beach in bikinis.
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2013

Monte Carlo!

good movie awesome love it im ten and i love it i mean love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byElectricPink14 December 8, 2012

Really Cute Movie

I honestly think Monte Carlo's a very cute movie for tweens to watch. There's not much language except for crap, a*s, and frak. And there's no sexual content, just a few kisses between couples. I think Selena Gomez did a really good job in this movie. She's my favorite actress and has always been. I think her movies are cute and innocent.
Kid, 8 years old August 25, 2012

good

Okay I did not remember the word a**, but since so many of you said it, I believe it! I like this movie. But fhere is kissing.