All parent member reviews for Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

Adult Written bytn April 9, 2008
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZachary Sohrab November 5, 2009

It's okay. Not really for younger kids. When my kid was 5, I thought it would be okay for him. Within the first half hour I turned it off. Don't try watching it with a younger child
Parent of an infant year old Written byClassicEducationMama August 11, 2013

Adults Only

This one is definitely one for adults. The opening scene includes a woman giving birth to her child while doing dishes and then ignoring it while it screams on the floor. This is followed by the infamous sperm song and much more sex and violence. I had to turn it off. Not my kind of humor.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 26, 2012

This movie was epic! Everything about it was awesome from the voice acting to the jokes!
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byGOREROCKS June 19, 2010

This movie is hilarious and is a must see. I watched it with my niece how is 5 years old and she loved it. It makes a great family movie.
Parent of a 11, 14, and 16 year old Written byjkeen32 July 21, 2009
Adult Written byseanofthedead924 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008

this is one of the best monty python movie, with the possible exceptoin of the holy grail, ever made. there isn't really anything bad in this at all, though there is some sexual humor, and a li8ttle slapstick violence, but nothing to be worried about.
Adult Written byhotsaudicock April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjanwatches April 9, 2008
If you know Monty Python at all, this is exactly what you would expect from them. It's social satire at its most cutting.