Kid reviews for Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat Poster Image

good movie violent

it follows the games story and just like the game it is incredibly violent and fast paced. we all know that the MK games are awesome but violent and out of all the movies this is the best.

INSANE MOVIE WATCH!!!!!!!

Not to bad except for blood and gore

Great movie gory though

It's a good movie bloody and gory says alot of bad words thru out the movie Alot of diverse people showing asian and black which i think is really good because i am asian and

Shrek and princess Zuko go through the woods

They fight wolf, Elmo, duck, pie, creeper, anf more

Very good movie but absolutely not for younge kids

I watched the two Deadpool movies and three John Wick movies so know what to expect from the violence in these movie In a way so anyways Mortal Kombat heck of lots blood more then Deadpool and John Wick all to together luckily there no gore like the video game that doesn’t mean that is it’s still disturbing for some people also good fighting scenes although they have fatalities that be gorey also in this movie say fu*k in a lot ok on to review one thing that made me little pissed off that didn’t have Johnny Cage and they replaced him with Cole I completely fine but it would made it hella funny

After watching deadpool deadpool 2 joker and itchapter 2 mortal Kombat is still most most bloody movie I ever saw Violence5/5 Language 4 and a half/5 Sex 1/5

This movie is popcorn fun!

I have been waiting for this movie for so long for it to come online as it is not safe to go out in theatres. This is great action packed film but I also agree with the common sense media review Because there were some silly things like 1. The Head Of the Out world calling Nitara a beauty and he describes her for 30/seconds which is quite long...in my opinion. 2. Scorpion and Sub Zero should have not told their names...it just does not feel right and i don't know how to explain it. And I think there were other silly things but I couldn't figure out.... Overall it is good movie if you can handle f-words , blood splurts and gores. Think about watching with your parents after YOU watch the movie with privacy. I loved the graphics and there were many aesthetic shots of characters (e.g. Scorpion). The beautiful shots of characters and fights made me to attract with this movie and I'd love to re-watch it.

For teens

This was gory but the deaths are funny and they swear too much but there is one mention of having oral sex .

Mortal Kombat