Kid reviews for Mortdecai

Tiresome caper comedy has big stars, little appeal.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBB2233 January 26, 2015

An okay movie

When walking into the theater to see this movie, I had very low expectations. However, the movie exceeded my expectations. Yeah, this won't be the best movie you've ever seen, but it does give little laughs. This movie had a few "f--k" and a lot of sexual innuendo.

Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2020

great film

Johnny Depp is really good in this movie. in my country its rated 12 which i think is a good rating for a movie like this. some rude lines like this jockie open your balls. some people might not get this. i laughed so hard at this movie

Teen, 15 years old Written bybiovox14 April 15, 2017

Not that funny

Ok, so first off, if it didn't have those three F-words, this movie would have been PG-13. There's no nudity, and only sexual comments at best, and they aren't graphic. Now, if you really like Woody Allen movies, you'll probably enjoy this. Its boring, the jokes are lame, and the humour is incredibly dry. One or two laughs do not make it worth my while. All in all, not a bad movie content wise, but plot wise, its just too stupid.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2016

Funny, and a good cast

A few really funny bits, but quite a bit of comedic violence, sex, and an out of the blue f----ing, lots of people consider it awful but it was just fine.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDanio3 February 20, 2015

Dissapointing dumb movie that makes me say why did they make this movie.

Those mortdecai may have some great actors. Mortdecai is dumb uneven and willfully unfunny. Actors waste their talents on the crappy movie. Went into this movie thinking it would be great and would get 8.9/10 . But I was not even close. This movie really dissapointed me so I gave it 4.9/10. Mortdecai had bad content. But I have said enough I do not want talk about this crap anymore. It makes me wanna throw up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHaithamBayazeed January 26, 2015

Mortdecai (2015)

Mortdecai (2015) has a sense of humor throughout but it does not feature enough laughs to qualify as "funny". It is entertaining yet disappointing with some kind of style, great ensemble cast but an indifferent plot

Teen, 16 years old Written byStevie111 January 26, 2015

Boring "Comedy" with just a few good lines

This movie had 2 or 3 funny lines but was otherwise just bad. I have absolutely no idea how this was above PG-13. PG-13 Hercules had more explicit content in every category. Anyway, I didn't think this was good, but a teen should be absolutely fine.