Kid reviews for Mother's Day

All-star ensemble comedy's predictable jokes make it stale.

Kid, 9 years old May 1, 2016

Incredible cast shows off in fun comedy for mothers.

Mother's Day really shows the best of mothers. It's also entertaining. I saw this movie yesterday. It is wonderful and beautiful and funny. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is at the same level at Mother's Day. Be aware though. There is some inappropriate humor and language including the F word one time. But often it's a appropriate comedy that anyone could enjoy. Except for picky people.

Teen, 15 years old Written byfinntato June 5, 2016

A Sappy Cash-Grab, but it Isn't Necessarily Bad.

This movie is a highly stereotypical example of an overly emotional holiday movie. Don't come in here with high expectations. It isn't bad, though. It isn't good either. One thing that bothered me greatly was that it suffers EXTREMELY from an intense overuse of consumerism and product placement. I remember in one scene, a mother is skyping with a friend, and she is drinking a Goose IPA beer. The entire scene, the beer is facing the camera and the label is incredibly clear. Also, everybody drinks Fiji water. You will not see any other water. It's very annoying and it feels like the entire movie is just a ploy for money. Everyone is a bad example too, like ditching their kids and stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDoglover267 November 5, 2018
It’s a good movies
Teen, 16 years old Written byghtehrani October 21, 2018

Not bad

It was really sweet at points, definitely made me laugh - mostly from it's ridiculousness. It's one of those cheesy ones where the moral of the film is very on the nose. I think this film is definitely for people who just want to laugh at something and aren't necessarily looking for top tier comedy. The racial jokes were actually pretty funny, unless you want to be touchy about it. I liked it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byashleyyy0427 July 22, 2018

Amazing movie

This movie was happy and sad at some times but hilarious. Made me cry too.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 27, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for thematic elements, some sexual humor and language

Teen, 13 years old Written bypassword2037 July 4, 2016
All these curse words is collapse.