Kid reviews for Mouse Hunt

Clever slapstick with cartoonish violence, profanity.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWritluvlife September 9, 2016

Not for kids younger than 12

I started watching this thinking that it would be a good comedy to binge on, and was very disappointed. There is a lot of swearing, and innuendo: In one scene one of the men is totally naked except for a little ball of thread that he is using to cover himself. When he runs into the other room to get some clothes on, his wife is in there with some sexy lingerie on, obviously intending to make love with him. In the next scene, he comments on them making love. I was very disappointed.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygarfield2710 April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2016

Comedy, but mild pg-13

Its really funny, except one man has a factory incident leaving him clothes less and covers his private with balls of string then he drops the ball and his wife is in sexy laundry after that there's a reference of making love like in nature films, standing for they had done sex, though some children might not understand it is defiantly more grown up.

Teen, 14 years old Written bykyleReeselives August 4, 2014

good movie, good message

I think this movie is good for kids because though some parts are questionable, ernie and lars constantly try to kill a mouse and let their relationship fall apart but become close to eachother like they were and choose not to kill the mouse even when they have a perfect chance.

Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2013

movies

I think this movie is really funny and I really like it

Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2013

GO WITH THE CSM REVIEW

MY MPAA RATING: PG-13 FOR COMIC VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. OFF for ages 1-8, IFFY for age 9, and fine for 10+. Very funny comedy, with some mild drama/violent content. FYI: Definition of comic violence: Funny conflict, funny fighting, funny violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEthan S. December 31, 2009
I liked it, exept my one concern was when Lars and April almost get into having sex, even though it doesn't show it, also Lars is so stunned he drops the material he is using to cover which is most likely his penis, which clearly states his penis is showing in mid air. Obviosly it is not that bad but in a way, there still is sex in this movie (technically).

Teen, 13 years old Written byhallow August 23, 2009

mouse hunt rocks

awsome and funny i loved the mouse. It was sortta like tom and jerry I'm going to get that movie and make shure my pet girbil dos'nt see it[or he will do it to us]

Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2017
I've seen this movie 2 times now, and I find it a bit odd for a PG rated movie. It's okay really, but there are some parts that could be cut out.