Kid reviews for Mr. Deeds

Pretty awful, but teen Sandler fans may like it.

Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2010

So Funny

Comedy can't get any better than this.A great and funny Sandler comedy.Some strong language such as s**t,h**l,d**n,a*s,b***h,t***p,sl*t,and a some obsence hand gestures with strong sexual dialouge and references and a charcters butt is shown. NOTE:There is a neat dvd player known as clearplay which is when you take a movie such as this one and you won't let your 10 year old see it you can watch it and choose to block out all the bad stuff and they are only abot $65 to $100 and maybe even cheaper and it is worth it.Think about it.

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010
nah leave it hate the movie and some punching

Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2012

One of the Best Sandler Movies!!!

This is one of my favorite Sandler movies, this is a great movie. Deeds (Adam Sandler) is a good hearted person in this movie. This movie shows positive role models. I think parents should would watch it first and see if it's approprite for their children.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBigsamsmash August 26, 2017

Silly Sandler comedy has profanity+sex but heart

Iffy for 13+ My rating:PG-13 for crude humor and language

Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 August 23, 2012

Great remake with Adam Sandler, but has some slapstick violence.

This Adam Sandler movie is pretty funny. Alot of funny scenes. But very slapstick. Plus, one scene with a fat guy putting tons of soap on his butt crack.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob R. November 25, 2009

Older tweens and teens will enjoy funny Adam Sandler movie.

I like this movie too. It is fairly clean considering this is Adam Sandler. The language is sh*t, a**, h*ll, d*mn, b*tch used in the sentence "I'm gonna cut you into eight slices of b*tcheroni!" boobies, one bleeped use of f*ck, a middle finger is flashed, and one incomplete use of the word d*ck. Sex consists of sexual innuendo/humor, including brief rear nudity, plus lots of crude humor. Violence is a man being frozen to his death, punching a guy in the face, a man repeatedly getting hit with tennis balls in his face and his private area, egging people's cars, falling off a railing and smashing through a table, and other comic mishaps. There is one scene were Deeds and Johnny Mac get really, really drunk and smoke some, plus references to beer. I rate this OFF for 10, and ON for 11 and older.

Kid, 8 years old May 23, 2009

Good

Pretty good movie but some bad stuff

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviesearcher November 25, 2008

I laughed My BUTT OF/some iffy stuff though

Hahahaa...... this movie will make u pee ur pants but it has some problems with laguageS**t,D**m,.....and also two middle fingers. But other wise it is tottally clean...............
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul 2.0;... April 9, 2008

I'm sorry, but Forknose, you have no taste.

Absolutely terrible movie, that contunes to show that Adam Sandler does not know when to stop making "movies" (only because that's what he insists on calling them). "Classic"? "Great actor"? There couldn't be any words that least described this movie other than those. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS MOVIE OR ANY OTHER SANDLER MOVIE FOR THAT MATTER! (escept The Wedding Singer and Punch Drunk Love, which are probably only good because they were the first two movies Sandler was in.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlockHead April 9, 2008

OK, moviemogul (2.0) formerly known as moviemogul - you suck!

First of all what kind of a name is that?! What did moviemogul die or something so you decided to make a new one? GET A LIFE!!! This movie is good, but not great. Not the best of the Sandler movies - but its not bad. I give it a 3. But if you want to see it i won't discourage you.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2015
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2013

Good but sexual

Very good message, a lot of cursing and sexual innuendo but also I hate rude reporters talking about squeezing their wife's fake boobs. Also a good laugh.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008

I disagree...

i saw this movie a few days ago and i thought it was hilarious and a pretty good movie. i was very surprised when i saw this review because i really didnt think it was that inappropreate. overall i really liked it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviewatcher12345687 October 5, 2012

Not a vulgar movie.

Wasn`t bad at all. Should have gotten a PG. A bit disappointing though.

Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2016

Decent

This movie has lots of swearing and a little bit of innuendo isn't one of sandlers best

Teen, 13 years old Written bymaderdw April 17, 2018
its really funny but has some nudity
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdvice boy July 15, 2017

Flilthy Rich Sandler romcom has heart but sex jokes

Iffy for 13+
Teen, 16 years old Written byCharlie the movie gu June 16, 2017

One of Sandler's better comedies but same crude humor

My rating: PG-13 for some language and crude humor