Kid reviews for Mulholland Drive

Fascinating movie for adults only.

Teen, 14 years old Written byframptonhollis April 5, 2016

Great if You Like the Style

Very interesting film includes a lot of interesting themes and sequences. The soundtrack is nice, and the lesbian sex scene is more romantic than anything else. There's also a few scenes of violence and some language. You probably shouldn't show this to really young children or people that aren't into these types of films.

Teen, 15 years old Written byseb2655 June 19, 2020

Mulholland Drive

Mulholland Drive is an engaging film that will dive deep into your skin and question your existance in reality. This film was beautifully structured with the help of 2 time Academy Award nominee, Naomi Watts, Justin Theroux, Laura Harring, and Oscar winning director David Lunch. In my opinion, I believe that Mulholland Drive is one of the best films of the century.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFilms123 June 14, 2020

Nightmarish mystery is okay for teens

David Lynch’s surreal masterpiece may not make any sense, yet it may be one of the best horror films I’ve seen in a while. It feels like a nightmare. The cackling old people, the demonic man behind the diner, the cowboy - it’s freaky stuff. It’s a good film to analyse, as well. I have my theories, but I can’t completely say what this film was about.
Anyways, it’s not particularly violent but there is quite a lot of sex. 14+ should be okay.

Teen, 16 years old Written byclubsilencio September 16, 2017

"ADULTS ONLY." Well...

What can I say? I was 15 when I first saw this (not so long ago) and I thought it was amazing. Seen it four times now and it's still one of the best films ever made. Yeah there was some violence but it wasn't too much (honestly, does it affect a movie's quality?). For me at least. I really don't get triggered by swearings so I don't really notice swear words anymore. However, there were about two graphic sex scenes so I say you keep your kids away. But I guess kids wouldn't even like like this film so they probably will have given up on it long before the sex starts. I know I would have if I had seen this at age 13. Depends if your kids are just into mainstream Hollywood movies (which this isn't, I think) or not. But if you're an adult looking for a great "adult movie", you've come to the right place. I highly recommend Mulholland Dr., along with Lynch's other works and I think 16 is a good age to see this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMax.Morfoot October 3, 2016

Mulholland Drive Review

This movie is artistic, confusing, and just the best. If you like David Lynch it is his best and most creative film. It might be confusing at some parts but that just made it better. Movies today don't put responsibility on the viewer to figure out what is going on and this film does that. Not only that but it also is extremely creative and outstanding. This is the best film I have ever seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySecondSider April 17, 2013

Great movie, but not for the faint of heart

I loved this movie in every way. It was somehow confusing, but I just loved the style David Lynch uses for his movies.

Teen, 16 years old Written bywho3697cares November 8, 2009
Ranks among the best things Mr. Lynch has done.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Mulholland Drive

Easily one of the strangest and most confusing films I've ever seen, Mulholland Dr. is also a captivating and intriguing film. Most people will probably hate it, but for some reason I was fascinated by it...some scenes are very suspenseful and creepy, others are wonderfully strange and surreal.
However, this movie does earn its R-rating. There are some deeply disturbing images, and about two or three graphic sexual scenes.