All parent member reviews for Munich

Parent Written byJill Murphy April 9, 2008
Parent Written byPlague December 3, 2009

Munich

Breathtaking. Absolutly breathtaking. Very violent but one of the greatest movies you will ever see. The actors played their role with perfection and put on a simply unforgettable show.
Adult Written byMalicabo April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDevilsSnare April 9, 2008

Mature teens can handle this...

Being 16 years old guy, most people would immediately write me off as not being able to take this movie seriously but I think mature teens like myself can. The violence in this movie is certainly on par with an intense R-rating, making this film deeply unsettling and raw, especially making the connection that this was, more or less, reality. Sexuality is not as bad as I thought it was, and language is reality mild compared to a number of other R-rated movies. Overall any teenage who is concerned about the state of the world, and the ideas behind violence and bloodshed than this is the film for them. The message in this film, I believe, makes you wonder if revenge is ever justified, and makes you think if we can ever escape the "eye-for-an-eye" mentality. I think that if we cannot, peace will never be achieved. Steven Spielberg along with a talented cast delivers one of 2005s best films.
Adult Written byfastripe April 9, 2008

Graphic Violance

Wonderful movie for adults. Not a great movie for kids. I think this mostly because of the graphic violance that is shown through out the movie. I really don't think this is a film kids would be intrested in any way.
Adult Written byyayfrogs April 9, 2008

Though slow at times, "Munich" makes you think

Coming from the perspective of college student who, thanks to an amazing high school education, didn't know much about the Munich crisis, I thought this movie was amazing. It's for a mature audience, and it's artsy style won't work for all viewers. If you're a history buff, or if you'd like to know more about what happened after Munich, get a babysitter and check out this film.
Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008