Kid reviews for Muppets Most Wanted

Amusing Muppets sequel ups the gags, as well as the action.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillysasha123 April 6, 2014

Awesome for 9 and up!!

I saw this with my family today and we were cracking up every other minute!! there was some hilarious slapstick humor, and some great messages about how the things that sound the funnest are not nessecarly the best and how a good leader/role model wants what is best for the group. the only possible concern is some of the prison scenes. In reality there was nothing to them except laughs, but I can see how a younger child may not understand the jokes, thus it could seem a little scary. but in general it was a great great movie and I would recomend to anyone ages 9 and older :)

Teen, 16 years old Written byavengersmaster February 22, 2014

Most wanted

This movie, The Muppets Most Wanted, was a good movie for my 9 year-old sister who is a huge softie. It included humor and just good content for young and my age alike.

Kid, 7 years old April 27, 2014

the muppets most wanted

Do you like unpredictable movies? Do you like movie that makes you jump? If so you would love the muppets most wanted. I rate it 4 stars it is good for 6 year olds and up! There is some parts in the movie that makes you jump! If you are looking for a quiet movie this is not right movie to go to. There is lot of famous characters like for example Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally and a ton more that you might know. It is a pg movie once again I rate it 4 stars out of 5 star!
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2014
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2014

Fun

+ Very Funny + Awesome characters( it's the muppets so that should be obvious) + Good Acting + good music - At times slow - Not all jokes were good The main problem in terms of appropriateness is consumerism due to product placement and cameos Overall 78\100 Good for 4+

Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2014

Boo

This movie is not as great as the first and money wasting

Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2014

Great sequel

Mild violence

Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham October 13, 2014

"Muppets Most Wanted" by Christopher Graham

This Muppet sequel doesn't reach it's high standards as the 2011 film, but it is great just the way it is. This movie brings a lot of heart and gags that I am sure are capable of entertaining people of all ages. This movie is good for all ages, even little ones.

Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2014
Not as good as The Muppets which I really adore, but still worth watching. It has some funny scenes. The cameo appearances was a surprise. Ricky Gervais was good, Tina Fey was funny, but for me, Ty Burrell stole the show with Sam The Eagle. They were hilarious. At least the songs were catchy.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHihihi78787 July 7, 2014

Muppets most wanted

Truly I thought it was good. It has a lesson in it don't judge a book by its cover because Kermit was taken to jail because he looked like the bad frog in the movie also there were great messages in the movie but only a few bad words like butt, stupid, ect. So truly in think you and your family should watch this movie together. It's great for family movie night!

Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Great but scary for young kids

This review has no spoilers. It starts with a really funny opening, and then a great catchy song that you are sure to get stuck in your head (it's playing in my mind as I type) and then a slightly scary scene that ends with a huge building blowing up. Then another happy scene. 10 minutes later, another scary scene. After that a weird/freaky scene. And then a great musical number with catchy lyrics and OUSTANDING puppetry/performance by Constantine. Then a dark but funny scene, following a decent musical number. Then more funny scenes, a romantic musical number, more funny parts. Later there is a hilarious interrogation scene with a great song that features an amazing performance by Ty Burrell. After that is a really romantic part with a song. Later is another musical number. After that is a voilent and scary (for younger children) scene that invloves a bomb. After that is a really happy ending featuring the song "Together Again" from Muppets Take Manhattan! I recomend this only for kids over eight years old.

Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_aimeee April 1, 2014

This was a good movie

This is a good movie for kids and adults. The songs are catchy. Constintine literally made me laugh he was hilarious. Ty Burrell and Tina Fey are very funny in it as well. Josh Groban, Ross Lynch, Tony Bennett, and Usher also make appearances in the movie.

Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2014

"While it can't top over "The Muppets" from 2011, Muppets Most Wanted still has catchy songs and funny humor to delight all!

The Muppets are back, and they are still great! With catchy songs and funny humor that's for kids and adults, Muppets Most Wanted is a fun family movie to watch! While it can't top over "The Muppets" from 2011, Muppets Most Wanted still has catchy songs and funny humor to delight all!

Teen, 13 years old Written bybratser August 16, 2014

Best Muppet Movie in a Long Time

While not without its flaws, this muppet film is a great one, with a nice caper plot, and some great writting. Though some of the characters are off with Fozzie being dumb, the gang not recognizing the difference between a frog, and their friend of four decades, and a in your face moral followindg the climax, it still manages to hold up, with some great songs, a really good plot, and the pairing of Sam the Eagle and Ty Burrell is one of the film's strong points. For kids there are some violent scenes including explosions and bombs that might scare them, and not much else that would be inappropriate for kids. Overal, great film, and an improvement on its more human focused predecessor.

Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2014

Not sure what adults and children see in this movie...

My mother took me and my two younger brothers (10 and 8), despite my refusals. The advertisements seemed to bore me and really didn't grab my attention. It wasn't worth the eight dollars per ticket. I understood the humor, but I still didn't like the movie. Maybe it is just me, but talking muppets really don't grab the attention of an adolescent. Since I lost interest in the movie, I really had no idea what was going on. One of my brothers said some of the stuff in it was a little scary. There is plenty of Muppets merchandise, also. I wouldn't recommend taking any children under the age of seven to this boring movie.

Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2014

Amazing Movie!

This movie is truly amazing! It's so funny! Although families should know that there are guards being knocked out and and and a big explosion at the beginning. And at the very beginning they sing a song and it maybe a scary transition for younger kids to go from singing a happy song to a dark prison. And there is only one scene where Ms. Piggy and Kermit kiss.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKrazyreviews March 27, 2014

Just as enjoyable as the first, even without Jason Segel.

The muppets are back with enjoyable characters and music. The film may contain some violence, but only comical and silly puppet violence. The film was enjoyable to watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCarson Bush November 22, 2017

Entertaining sequel has a few scary scenes.

For longtime Muppet fans, this movie will entertain and excite. For younger children, they may be frightened by some scenes, but the action is more entertaining than straight-up horror-style. My recommendation would be to remind your kids that the characters aren’t real, and that none of them get hurt in the movie. Reviewers with children having nightmares about a frog should just realize that it’s bound to happen, and just comfort the child any way possible.
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2017

Very good

It is super good but there are some loud scenes where they are breaking in and it is a really good movie.

Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2016

SCARY!!

I watched this when it came out a long time ago and it was SUPER scary. I think I can handle it now though :).