Parent reviews for Murder Mystery

Murder Mystery Poster Image

Amazing definitely watch this

This movie was a really good movie that both me and the kids enjoyed. Even though there are some explicit language and sexual content for 11 and above it will definitely be great. I give it a big thumbs up for any child 11 and up.

1 person found this helpful.

Good film but not for families

We sat down as a family with our 12 and 10 year old children and the film was spoilt by many sexual references for example sexual intercourse references, sexual genitalia, crude language. My husband and I were on high alert and could not relax throughout the film, not one to watch on a Sunday with the family round, unless you don't mind this of thing of course. Would have enjoyed it without all of the sexual references or without the kids being around.

Great Movie! Good for Kids & Adults

When I first saw it I told my 9 year old daughter because she loves Adam Sandler. We watched the movie and although it has some explicit content, I think it’s overall ok and I think parents should let kids 8+ see it.

Cute story line, but the language was stronger than we were led to believe. We had to turn it off. The Lord’s name in vain was used at least twice.

Why didn't common sense tell me about the blasphemy.?

I'm not happy about your review, I trust your site. I've definitely lost trust in your reviews. It stinks but I'm pretty offended. And honestly I'm done with Adam Sandler. When you're willing to curse God's name, you don't deserve my money or my respect. Common sense, God isn't happy with your reviews I'm sure!

Good mystery for older kids

I thought this was a fun who-done-it and was perfect for tween/teen and family. Was funny and the characters were really like-able.

Language includes 3 g-d’s!

Common sense left out the three g-d*** words in there! Totally unnecessary!

Average comedy runs too long and plot is a mess.

Adam is not a genius but at least he's not on full throttle with his annoying "accents" or grating caricatures in this one. The "murder mystery" aspect is very poorly concluded and not well written but there's a few laughs here and there if you're bored enough one night. Just don't exspect much. Plenty of sexual references throughout as well.

Not for kids

My wife and I watched this today and would have passed had we seen any reviews about the language content, so I decided to write one myself. There are several references to male genitalia not suitable for children and there are three instances of God's name paired with d--n. Despite the fun, who-dunnit storyline, we would have passed on it knowing what we know now.

Loved it! Needs sequel mystery movies!!!

I loved this! I laughed out loud and really enjoyed the mystery and action!!