Kid reviews for Murder Mystery

Murder Mystery Poster Image

1 person found this helpful.

Awesome Movie!

This is an awesome movie! Jenifer Aniston and Adam Sandler are so funny and I love watching this movie over and over. I think I first watch it when I was 10 or 11, and I think that age was perfect. There were some moments that I felt were a little awkward to watch with other people, and some brief inappropriate language. There is not any drinking (unless you count showing beer), drugs, or smoking. A little bit of sexy stuff. Consumerism does show up a lot. Violence was showed because it is a MURDER MYSTERY! The blood was fake. Language is frequent. Overall this movie was so so good. I really recommend watching it!

Smarter Adam Sandler movie than you think

It a better movie than you think, even if you are not a fan of Sandler if you put that aside you will find a clever movie with a twist that no one saw coming, The humor was pretty good, but the main point I want to talk about is the twist, I had no idea it was Juan Carlos who was behind everything and Convinced Toby to kill his father in the honor of his father. The further you get in the movie you realize how horrible Toby's father was and how he ruined everyone's life there and the "family" only stayed together for his money. All in all a pretty good movie and would definitely recommend it to not only Sandler fans but to anyone who enjoys a good mystery.

Clever Murder Mystery Comedy!

Not good for kids that get scared easily

This movie is a great family movie but there is some things u should know before watching there is a few sex jokes made, a bit of swearing, violence and gore. It mostly depends on how mature your kids are. But it is a great movie with great actors so if you think that it might be good u should definitely try it
I think that this is a funny romantic movie because Adam Sandler is such a funny guy and in this movie his acting is hilarious I watched it so many times and each time I was laughing so hard I love this romantic comedy movie.

Worth Your Time, But That's About It

It's an enjoyable One and a Half hours, but it's nothing to write home about.

Fine for mature young teenagers

I watched this recently and I loved it. It’s not overly inappropriate, there’s a few curse words and ~racy~ jokes (as well as one intense enough scene, but everyone keeps their clothes on) but nothing too bad to be honest. Theres a little bit of violence and small amounts of blood, bullet wounds etc but not much else. It’s a great movie and I think most teenagers would enjoy it.

Amazing!!

This movie is one of my favorite movie ever!! Though from time to time it gets very violent, its nothing that a 12 year you cant handle. Barly any swearing. Doesn’t really have a "postive message" but is very funny!! makes me laugh every single time i watch it!!