Kid reviews for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Unsurprising but still enjoyable sequel to beloved romcom.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNerdyNinja2004 June 10, 2018

A little to much of sexual hints

Being honest I watched this with my family and it got pretty awkward seeing how may sex references there were in the movie. Other wise it was a sweet movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJMS12392952 May 29, 2017

NOT GOOD

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is not good. It is worse than the first one. Some funny moments, but a boring and really stupid plot.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2016

Hilarious!

I was laughing through the whole movie! Some inappropriate scenes, but nothing younger kids cannot handle. This movie was so much fun to watch and I recommend it to everyone.

Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2016

Really Fun!

I went and saw this movie with a bunch of friends and we had a blast! It only had a few parts parents should be concerned about but overall it was a sweet and heartfelt movie about love and friendship.

Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2016

Better than the first

Even though it's predictable, it's amazing. Everything about this movie and is great!

Teen, 13 years old Written bytrombonegirl_12 April 2, 2016

Funny

This movie was pretty good. I was laughing a lot during this movie. All ages will enjoy it. Although it was a little cheesy, I was satisfied overall. It had a lot of talk about sex, but nothing inappropriate actually happened.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath March 28, 2016

good, but not amazing

I personally didn't really like the first one so this was better! good characters and plot line but a bit cliched! a little inappropriate at times like... Vicki shows her cleavage to a married man in front of his wife and the great grandma is shown looking at a magazine advertising a sex quiz (that is in the mag) on the cover, also Toula and Ian start kissing passionately in a car and sex is implied... but overall a good and enjoyable film! funny at times and sad at times! just the right amount of everything!

Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2016

Really Good

It wasn't what I wanted it to be. As always Voula was oversharing. It was a good movie otherwise