All parent member reviews for My Girl 2

Adult Written bywonder dove December 8, 2012

An okay sequel...

This sequel isn't too bad, featuring Vada when she is a teenager. I can see why kids would like this film. I had a friend who stole my movie once when we were 13, that's how much she liked it. I, however, didn't care much for this one! It mainly focuses on Vada finding more out about her mother while visiting her uncle in LA and stumbling upon a few old friends of her mothers. She also meets a cute kid named Nick and they're seen hanging out together most of the time. They share a sweet kiss at the end. The themes are tamer in this sequel, there is no violence. Just a few sexual references (mainly talk), a kiss and some flirting. Language is milder than the first. Kids might be bored with this one but there's only one way to find out! Good for 10 and up!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bybrebre03 March 19, 2015

REALLY GREAT!!!!!!

Its a good movie
Educator and Parent Written bycassiechism January 20, 2015

A great sequel to the first movie.

Vada goes to LA to reconnect with her past and find out as much as she can about her mother, who passed away when Vada was born. There is mild romance between adult couples.
Parent Written byJAAS June 13, 2014

Must see

Lots of talk about sex and puberty. It doesn't explain but brings it up many times.