Parent and Kid Reviews on

Based on 15 parent reviews

Sort by:

I hate ponies.

STUPID MOVIE

This movie sucks! It is stupid and nobody should watch it. It is such a stupid movie!

There wasn't an option to select "no age"... So disappointing to see cartoons made nowadays with impossible body types for girls to normalize. Why are these girls stick thin, with tiny waists, wearing short skirts? Isn't the show supposed to be about friendship and be empowering? I hate for my girls to see these depictions.

One of the Best movies I watched and teaches you Good meaning to how to control your anger and keeping your friends safe

I recommend you let your children watching this with them seeing how they grow up to be more understanding of they feel so In my opinion is a wonderful movie to watch all over again.

Maybe not for young kids but a little older

I believe that the Equestria Girls movies is made for slightly older viewers. It's set in Canterlot High, a high school, and teaches more complicated morals such as redemption and bullying that younger kids might not be able to wrap their heads around.

Sweet Film but one Scary Part

Great Film but near the end it had a one scary scene which Is a bad guy turn into a demon alike to get the crown back but sweet movie but Parents watch it first before you can show it to your Daughters

It's so nice.

This movie is helping me believe that friendship exists everywhere. The ponies of Equestria are all positive role models.

What has become of modern TV?

This show is pretty much My Little Pony gone bad, and this is horrible, if not the WORST My Little Pony show ever. My sibling is addicted to this, and it has literally given me a headache. Teenage Pony People are acting like stereotypical teens, and flirting and mild violence doesn't seem appropriate for young children.

It's cute but a little contrived

My daughter loves the MLP show and toys, and we stumbled upon this. It's fine. It's something I would have liked as a kid. I think it's a little silly how it glamorizes high school, but the message that teamwork and being nice win is good. The crushes are a little cutesy. It's not scary or anything, and my daughter is terrified of The Little Mermaid.

my chuldren love it!