Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 44 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great movie!

Okay so first of all I've got to say, this was what got me into the mlp fandom, back when I was 8 my cousin showed me this and I just fell in love with it that I wanted to watch more and more mlp. And seeing all the ponies turn into girls is really cool seeing them all working together in either universe just created this bond. So my point is no matter your age, you will enjoy some aspect in this. Thank you for reading my review!

Gosh how bad can it get?

it was a huge part of my childhood.

great movie! why are people freaking out?

OK, I actually cannot believe that some grown adults on this app have rated this 18 plus. it is a childrens movie. i cant belive that people are hating on this because holy sh!t their no longer horses? ok, i have to admit, the bit near the end where sunset turns into a demon is a bit scary for little kids, and the movie wont really make much sense if you havent seen the show. but people freaking out over twilight having a crush on flash? jesus, grow up. crushes are a normal part of life and a kids development. i had my first crush when i was about 7 i think, and it was all very cute and innocent. twilight and flash dont even kiss. they dont to anything sexual whatsoever, because as i said, this is a kids movie. my only issue with this movie is it was made to sell toys and i did have many of the dolls as a kid. but if you love my little pony, youll really love this!

Not bad, not amazing

This is a bit commercial, but I don’t think it’s super bad! I watched this when I was little, and was fine. Not amazing, but not bad. People are exaggerating about the mild flirting and scariness. I liked the main six better as ponies, though, and do wish the characters didn’t all look like models.

Don't bother

I like the TV show, but I don't like it when they turn into humans.

Cute animation

This movie is kind of an introductory movie to all the characters we love in human form. Me personally, i prefer the friendship is magic. Anybody who fell in love with the ponies will fall in love with this.

Ok

I have always enjoyed the my little pony series better. I understand they’re probably trying to target older audiences for this one. This isn’t inappropriate, I feel it actually does teach good lessons about bullying. It definitely might be harder for younger kids to understand because it takes place with teens. However, it’s cute and I watched it a few times.